Hugine 6 CH Remote Control Crawler Heavy Bulldozer Realistic Model
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 Channel Remote Control Heavy Bulldozer Go Forward Backward Turn Left Turn Right. The Shovel Lift Up and Down
- 7 Colors Flashing Lights Flashing is Sounds on when It Works
- Realistically Designed Bulldozer with Strong Sense for Playing
- High Simulation Design with Realistic Features In a Smaller Scale
- Completely Non-toxic and High Quality is Safe and Durable for Children Playing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
• 6 Channel Remote Control Heavy Bulldozer Go Forward Backward Turn Left Turn Right. The Shovel Lift Up and Down
• 7 Colors Flashing Lights Flashing is Sounds on When It Works
• Realistically Designed Bulldozer with Strong Sense for Playing
• High Simulation Design with Realistic Features In a Smaller Scale
• Completely Non-toxic and High Quality is Safe and Durable for Children‘s Playing
• Bulldozer is Detailed Just Like the Real Thing for Indoor and Outdoor Use Such as in Sandbox or with Small Stones etc
• Product Name: 6 Channel RC Wireless Caterpillar Engineer Bulldozer Toy
• Product size: 36 x 15 x 16cm
• Packing size: 48 x 23 x 21 cm
• Item Material: Plastic Materials, Rubber, Electronic Components
• Frequency: 27MHZ
• Control Range: 5-20m
• Function: The Bulldozer will Give you Hours of Fun and Excitement
1*Remote Controller (2*AA Battery Not Include)
1*700mAH 6V Rechargeable Battery
Notice: Before you Charging the Battery, Make Sure the Battery Interface Cable Connect Well, In Case of Cause Danger, Children Should be Supervised by Parents or Guardians while Playing
Custom Service:We always Stand by and Help Customer Fixing the Problem of the Product,Feel Free to Contact with Us by Email Directly and We can Help Fix the Problem. All Emails Will Be Reply in 24 Hours.
1. Total Broken or Partial Broken When Get the Car;
Amazon Fulfillment Order: Just Ask Amazon to Change a New one For Free. (It's Amazon Customer's right.)
Seller Fulfillment Order: We will Offer the New One For Free with your Proof.
2. Total Broken or Partial Broken after Few Days; Show us the Details by pic or Video and Contact with Us by Email, we will Confirm the Exact Broken Model and Send the Replacement Parts for You to Fix the Car.
Top Customer Reviews
I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased review.
I like that it is:
Easy to control
My toddler can control it
Has a big scoop
Looks realistic and my toddler who is into construction loves it
Works great and easy to understand right out of the box, so makes an exciting, immediate gift
Can't make bucket just go up or down, it just has a range of motion it goes through and all you can do is activate that range. This is simple for my toddler to control but not ideal as he grows
The music and lights can't be turned off
The track tires tend to fall off on carpet, especially with tight turns.
Can't manually move the tires or the bucket; it must be controlled by remote.
I have included a video showing my husband controlling it which should give you an idea of what to expect.
We received a sample for review but opinions are my own.
This is like a cross between a bulldozer and a front loader, with a lot to recommend it and a few small flaws. Here are some of my thoughts after using this for a bit. Some of the things that I found to be good about this included the fact that it was very easy to use. The controls were very simple and it is made for ages 3 and up to be able to control. The set up was also simple and within minutes of receiving this you can have this going on at least a partial charge. If you have a child that loves trucks and construction, this is a very realistic RC that they will really enjoy.
As I started to use this there were a few things of concern including the range of motion. The bucket is not really controllable. Once you activate the bucket it going through a pre-programmed routine and that is it. I had hoped for more customizability in that regard and older kids would want this too. I have not been able to find a way to turn off the music and lights that are on the RC, so both are always on.
While there were some issues, a younger child will still get a kick out of this and they will have a ton of fun playing with this too!
*I received this for review - all opinions are my own*