|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 3.5 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_ZB-10|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_ZB-10|
Huhuhero Fineliner Color Pen Set, 0.38 mm Fine Line Drawing Pen, Porous Fine Point Markers Perfect for Coloring Book and Bullet Journal Art Projects, Pack of 10
|Price:||$5.85 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24 Colors available, please search " B0798GRHL1 " to buy. MULTI COLORS --- 10 Vibrant Colors, No Duplicates , 0.38 mm Fine Point, perfect for drawing lines & details, painting, writing, sketch, marker, signing, manga, animation, graphic, design, illustration, included artists fine-ink drawings and coloring small intricate patterns
- HIGH QUALITY: Water-based ink, Dry safe, Minimal bleed thru, Acid-free /Non-toxic Ink, these fiber-tipped pens create fine lines and intense water-based colors. Ideal for Coloring Books and Bullet Journal
- COMFORTABLY & DURABLE: The Huhuhero Fine Line Drawing Pen sit very comfortably in your hand and the caps are easy to remove and replace, help to keep Color Pens lasting longer and prevent from dry-outs
- MULTIPLE USAGES: Huhuhero Fineliner Pens are very versatile! You will find they are perfect for writing in your planner, diary or calendar. Try color coding your activities & appointments to simplify your life! Alternately, they work very well for note taking, scrapbooking, mind mapping, doodling, comic, animation, adult coloring books and all other arts and crafts projects! Use alongside your coloring pencils, markers, glitter pens,or brush pens!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If any are damaged or if they're not up to your satisfaction we will offer a Free Replacement or a Full Refund, so buy with confidence!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Huhuhero Fineliner Color Pen Set
RELIEVE STRESS AND UNLEASH YOU CREATIVITY
Coloring, drawing and sketching are great activities if you want to live free of stress and stimulate your creativity. There are no rules, just put your phone in silence and start coloring... you will notice how your stress levels drop (and your peace-of-mind increase). Best gift for students,children ,artists,adult coloring books, everyday coloring fun,different craft projects and activities.
HUHUHERO FINELINER COLOR PENS
The Huhuhero 0.38mm fineliner markers are specially designed for artists, designers, students.. and even for kids! They have a confortable shape to prevent hand pain. The fine tip let you draw precise, detailed lines and outline bullet journal... and if you're coloring it will let you reach small and difficult areas.
Length:7.1 x 7 x 1.7 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.64ounces
Note: Under the age of 3 years old childrens should not use free when the body in the tutorials.
1 x 10 Fineline Pens
The ink color perfectly match to the caps colors on the pens.
0.38 mm Fine Point Design.
10 Vibrant Colors, No Duplicates.
Works great for fine lines and color is saturated through entire stroke of been.
Great for bullet journaling!
Compare with similar items
Mudder 12 Pieces Fine Point Pen Set, 0.4 mm Fine Point Markers Colored Sketch Drawing Pen Porous Fineliner Color Pen for Bullet Journaling and Note Taking, Non Bleeding
Fineliner Color Pens Set, 0.38mm Fine Tip Pens, Porous Fine Point Makers Drawing Pen, Perfect for Writing in Bullet Journal and Planner, 24 Assorted Colors from ai-natebok
Reaeon 18 Fineliner Color Pen Set, Porous Fine Line Drawing Pens, Fine Point Coloring Markers for Bullet Journal Art Projects
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||huhuhero||Skylety Direct||ai-natebok||Reaeon|
|Color||10 Colors||12 colors||24 Color||18 Unique Colors|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces||3 ounces||6.7 ounces||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: While I cannot up my review for the actual product I do think it is worth noting that the seller reached out to be immediately concerning this review offering a refund or exchange. While it's entirely possible I just got a dud I neither want a refund or exchange but I can vouch for the integrity of the buyer and their willingness to rectify the issue. I would most definitely purchase from this seller again if they offer another product I'm interested in.
CONS: Bleeds through pages of my bullet journal. Dark blue and purple pens are nearly identical in color. Kinda wish the caps had clips like most pen caps (not a major con though).
Gets the job done. Good pens for the low price. Pics show bleed through (not only on back of page. It onto the next page as well), package (proof of purchase), similarity in dk blue and purple, and what I meant by wishing they had clip on the cap.
Pens first arrived in damaged packaging, the plastic was open, the snap had come off (as seen in first photo) and the pens were all jumbled. Good thing I had a pencil case to transfer them to. Docked a star for that, since the plastic was very beat up on the bottom as well.
Luckily, most of the pens worked lovely. Clear lines, bright color, very nice and perfect for line art and bullet journaling! However, four pens drew very dryly, and seemed to be dried out already despite being new? Docked another star for that.
Overall, good pens, but I suggest a line test like I did in the second photo to ensure they all work!
I'm not sure if I'm using these as intended, as I've seen some washed out colors on the sample journal pages. It makes me wonder if you can color an outline and run a water brush over the ink like watercolors. I'm not going to do it because my journal is too precious to test out, but maybe someone can take one for the team?
(Also if the pictures are flipped, I'm sorry)