- Save $3.29 on Huion Graphics Tablet - 420 when you purchase 1 or more Huion Graphics Tablet - NEW 1060PLUS offered by Huion. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $3.19 on Huion Rechargeable Pen - P80 when you purchase 1 or more Huion Graphics Tablet - NEW 1060PLUS offered by Huion. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.09 on Digital Pen - P68 when you purchase 1 or more Huion Graphics Tablet - NEW 1060PLUS offered by Huion. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $6.99 on Huion Graphics Tablet - H610PRO when you purchase 1 or more Huion Graphics Tablet - NEW 1060PLUS offered by Huion. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $3.69 on Huion Graphics Tablet - H420 when you purchase 1 or more Huion Graphics Tablet - NEW 1060PLUS offered by Huion. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Huion New 1060 PLUS 10 x 6.25 Inches Drawing Graphics Tablet with Micro USB Port 8GB SD Card 12 Express Keys and Rechargeable Pen - Upgraded Version
|Price:||$82.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPPORT BOTH RIGHT-HAND AND LEFT-HAND USERS --- Default mode is right-handed Mode. You can set up the left handed mode through the advanced setting in the driver platform. OS/DRAWING SOFTWARE SUPPORT--- Work with Win 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS 10.8.0 or later and can be compatible with most drawing software, such as PS, SAI, CorelPainter, Illustrator, SketchBook Pro, Manga Studio and so on.
- RECHARGEABLE PEN --- Used like a real drawing pen on paper or a wireless mouse for pc. It can be used for 450 hours after every 2 hours charging. More economical and environmental than battery pen. Super light weight: 14G, hand will not fatigue after long time using; PEN CARRIER --- Pen carrier at the right side of New 1060PLUS. Easy to carry pen with graphics tablet. Avoid losing pen when it is put in carrier.
- PROGRAMMABLE KEYS --- 12 Express keys and 16 Function keys, available to be customized as you like, make the operation more efficient. The Express Keys fit more closely with cover, feel more comfortable to touch them, less sound of pressing; UPGRADED SURFACE --- 10 x 6.25 INCHES working area, new high-quality surface and narrow edge design make New 1060PLUS look bigger, more beautiful and simplicity.
- Professional drawing performance --- 5080 LPI Resolution and 2048 Levels Pressure Sensitivity, 233 RPS Report rate, the highest parameters allow you to draw fluidly. SD Card Slot --- Built-in 8G SD CARD (Manual and Driver inside); can be extended to maximum 64G, more convenient to save artwork and take it anywhere. Micro USB Port and right-angle USB cable --- more common and the cable is not easy to break off
- EXTRA GIFT---1 x Glove, 10 x Pen Tip
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Huion New 1060 PLUS 10 x 6.25 Inches Drawing Graphics Tablet with Micro USB Port 8GB SD Card 12 Express Keys and Rechargeable Pen - Upgraded Version
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Huion||HUION||XP-PEN Technology||Lightwish||Amazon.com||Huion|
|Item Dimensions||10.04 x 16.54 x 1.65 in||9.6 x 13.9 x 0.6 in||8.27 x 14.25 x 0.31 in||4.4 x 7 x 0.29 in||0.25 x 10.75 x 8.5 in||9.65 x 13.9 x 0.39 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.9 lbs||2.61 lbs||4.65 ounces||1.25 lbs||1.38 lbs|
Varied Application in Drawing Painting Photo Editing etc.
Huion New 1060PLUS has a compact design with comfortable working area 10x6.25 inch which can be better used in Drawing, Image Editing, Painting, Magazine Illustrative Painting, Industrial Architectural Design, Game Cartoon Movie Design, Sketching, Scenery Creation, Handwriting Recognition, Online Education and Playing Games etc.
High Valued Tablet with 2048 levels Pen Pressure Sensitivity, 5080LPI, 233RPS and 12 Customizable Keys
5080 LPI and 2048 Levels Pressure Sensitivity
5080 LPI Resolution ensures low distortion, resulting in very smooth and precise lines. 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity on the point of the stylus to reflect your ideas with the greatest fidelity and precision details.
12 Customizable Keys
Huion New 1060PLUS comes with 12 customizable keys on left side and 16 function keys on top to improve drawing efficiency.
Suitable for both right handed and left handed users.
Compatible with Windows and Mac, work well with most Major Drawing Programs
OS Compability: Work with Win 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS 10.8.0 or later version
Drawing Software Support: New 1060PLUS can be worked with major drawing programs including PS, SAI, CorelPainter, Illustrator, SketchBook Pro, Manga Studio, Krita etc.
Build-in 8G SD Card: Manual and driver inside. It helps save art works and take it anywhere you like.
Rechargeable Pen and Package Contents
Huion New 1060PLUS comes with a rechargeable pen P80. It can be continuouly used for about 450 hours after 2-hour fully charged. It draws like a real pen on paper. Moreover, the special design of pen carrier on the tablet can better hold the pen and avoid lossing.
What is in the box:
- 1 x Graphics tablet (Built-in 8G SD Card)
- 1 x Rechargeable Pen
- 1 x Multinational Language Manual
- 1 x USB Cable for Tablet
- 1 x USB Rechargeable Cable for pen
- 1 x Pen Holder (4 Pen tips & 1 clip inside)
- Gift: 1 x Glove, 10 x Pen Tips
Top customer reviews
You get everything you need in the box as well. A pen holder. A bunch of nibs, which is nice and even inside the pen holder you can store your nibs.
The usb cable, The pen of course with cap to protect your tip and even a drawing glove. I have never used one but at my age it cant hurt. I will give this glove a whirl and see how I like it. Nice that they added that in there.
You have a very easy to read user manual and one cool thing I want to point out here...A Micro SD card. WHAT? yes...its in the tablet and you can remove it..its 8 gig...Now that wont be big enough for my files but I can pop in a 64 gig and use that 8 gig somewhere else. Very cool that they added that in. you can store your files right to the card. Great for transporting...no need to carry around a flash drive and all of your needed files are right there. You have express keys as they call it...I call them hot buttons...You can program these buttons..Say like in photoshop I have 12 tools I use the most. I assign those tools to the keys...Click the key with my peen and the tool changes on my screen. No need to open drop down menus and search for stuff. now you will have to remember which tools you assigned to what keys and that will take some time because you so many.
I said in my title that this compares favorably to my Wacom because of everything you get and then there is the price. Around 250 is what I payed for the Wacom and this one is around 90 bucks at the time of this review. Are you kidding me? This thing does everything m,y Wacom does plus it has a built in sd card and it costs a third less.
Let me say this...if you are in the market and maybe you are strapped for cash or maybe you are just starting and you want to know if a tablet is right for you and dont want to drop 250 to 500 bucks on one then I can recommend this one. Guys this tablet impressed me from the start and I still cant get over the price. A very high 5 star review from me on this one. Now I did receive this to test and evaluate for you guys and I am under no obligation to even leave a review but I had to on this one. This will going into my laptop bag and I can stop dragging my other one around. It will be used daily and if anything changes during the course of my use I will let you know. I always update if something goes wrong.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. I will respond. If you found my review helpful, let me know. Lets keep making better buying decisions together. Thank you and as always Be Safe & Happy Shopping!!
I absolutely love this sketch pad. I wanted to get a basic big sized sketch pad to help me with my long term 2D animation project I am working on. I have used this for a month before leaving this review. So far I have loved this and have no complaints. The item was delivered on time, was easy to set up and use. For a first time user ever, I was able to handle the pen effectively and get used to it within a few days. Now I can create complicated sketches too. The short cut buttons on the left side are an added feature. I slowly started using 1 or 2 buttons and then evolved to using all 12 of them. They are very handy and can speed up your sketching work. You can map these to a wide variety of combinations. When I first got this pad I remember using pad + my mouse and keyboard. Fast forward by a month, I no longer use my mouse and keyboard except when typing is involved. It also has a 8gig card which is good. But I do not use it though. It comes with extra pen tips which is nice. The pen charge seems to hold for a long time for my moderate amount of work. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.
I've only used this tablet a few times since I purchased it but it feels fantastic. A huge active area for the price, but thin and light and easy to move around. I haven't had to charge the pen yet, but I'm intrigued at the fact that I'll be able to just plug it in like anything else when the time comes. No more hunting down batteries like I had to with my previous tablet pen. I like that this tablet comes with a little sleeve to slide your pen into so you're less likely to lose your pen, and also keep tablet and pen together when transporting it.
Installation was simple. I'd looked up reviews before buying this, and apparently some people have difficulties when it comes to installing and setting up the drivers for Huion tablets. Supposedly this tablet comes with the driver built in (or included on the SD card) and it's supposed to install automatically once you plug the tablet in. I tried that but for some reason it wouldn't work. I didn't feel like wasting a lot of time trying to troubleshoot the problem, so I merely uninstalled every driver and program related to the tablet (and for my previous tablet), downloaded the drivers from Huion's website, and then plugged the tablet in again. It worked perfectly after that; I went straight to Photoshop and began doodling and haven't had a problem since.
All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase. I feel like I've gotten a very high quality tablet for a fantastic price. The packaging and included extras/gifts were very nice as well. If you're a beginner or an amateur or merely someone curious about the quality of a Huion tablet, I highly recommend giving this a try. $100 is such a small price to pay for a tablet of this size and quality.
Most recent customer reviews
The tablet is very responsive and the pen has a good lifespan.Read more