|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.9 x 12.6 x 1.9 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15.9 x 12.6 x 1.86 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Huion 8 ExpressKey 10 x 6 Inches Graphics Drawing Tablet - H610
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with all major graphics application: including Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI, Infinite Stratos, 3D MAX, Autodesk MAYA, Pixologic ZBrush and so on.
- Annotation/Annotate for Word: Allow you to handwrite and, annotate on Microsoft Word, Documents and save the files
- Annotation for Picture/Text: You can catch up the pictures on the screen, and then put the annotations or insert the texts and pictures when doing the presentation, sending email or saving those pictures.
- Commander: Allow you to write down the command symbols directly on the digital pen tablet to manipulate the computer to execute commands or open files.
- Signature on e-mail or Document: it can be used to send your mails with your own signature to your families or friends over the Internet. Also insert signatures or hand drawn graphics into the document.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Compare to Similar Items
This item Huion 8 ExpressKey 10 x 6 Inches Graphics Drawing Tablet - H610
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.6 x 15.9 x 1.86 in||9.5 x 14 x 0.4 in||9.9 x 16.4 x 1.6 in||2 x 16 x 12.5 in|
|Item Weight||2.12 lbs||2.5 lbs||2.9 lbs||2.2 lbs|
1) Direct pointing - You can move the cursor to any location on the screen by hovering the digital pen tip over the tablet's surface.
2) Three-buttons mouse commands - Your pen tablet provides all functions of a three- buttons' mouse by using its pen tip and two buttons.
3) Pen scrolling - You can scroll documents and Web pages by pressing the middle button of the digital pen over the tablet's working area. (Only for Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, unavailable for Mac OS )
4) Pressure sensitivity - This feature allows you to emulate various brushes and pencils and you can press down the pen tip harder, lighter, stronger or thicker, and subtle pencil lines you will receive.
Technology: Electromagnetic Digitizer
Active Area: 10" x 6.25"
Hand Input Resolution: 4000 LPI (Lines per Inch)
Report Rate: 200 RPS (Revolutions per Second)
Pressure Sensitivity: 2048 Levels
Reading Height: 0.4"
Supply Voltage: DC 5V
Input Current: < 60 mA
Power Consumption: 0.35 W
Interface Support: USB 1.1
USB Cable Length: 150CM
Digital Pen power by AAA battery (not included)
1x HUION H610 Graphic Tablet
1x Digital Pen
1x USB Cable
1x Plastic Pen Holder
1x CD & User Manual
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Warranty on parts and labor
Top Customer Reviews
It's been great, but when I first got it I was new to tablet shopping, and didn't realize that when it arrived it didn't even say Huionn on it. It said Turcom. That didn't matter though, since the mechanics seemed to be exactly as listed. The problem was my pen died last February, and I had to order another one to my dismay. The first one didn't even have an on and off button, but was instead stuck in like it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. When I ordered a replacement from a different seller, I was shocked that this new one had it because I completely forgot that's how the first one should've been via the pictures.
I have Windows 8, and have had Windows 8 through this whole time, and the tablet has worked fine on it, except the odd glitches here and there. As in, losing pressure for weeks, and fiddling with it for the same amount of time. It randomly disconnecting even though it was still plugged in, and coming back as an "unrecognized device" or as if Windows 8 was using its own tablet drivers.
The other day, and what spurred me to finally write a review, it just stopped working. Out of the blue. I try plugging it in now and it's a consistant "usb device is not recognized." I changed cords, batteries for the pen, taken the pen apart and put it back, new drivers, restarting multiple times, getting the old drivers from the disk again. Nothing.Read more ›
That being said, it isn't very easy to get this thing up and running. The cd it comes with is all but useless. Much better off downloading the appropriate drivers from the Huion website.
Once the drivers are installed, it is also a bit of work to get keys and the drawing surface mapped correctly. It also doesn't help that the interface for doing so are completely different for Windows and OSX, which lead to some confusion.
Overall, once you jump through the hoops to get this working, it performs very solidly. The pen is comfortable to use, the buttons are responsive, and the pressure sensitivity is great. I recommend this product for anyone looking for a reasonably priced large drawing tablet.
All said, I love this freakin' thing.
The first response:
"As per your inquiry regarding the un-clickable P68 pen (the one that needs a triple A battery), kindly tell you that it is redesigned for our OEM customer Turcom. If you receiving an un-clickable P68 pen, that means you are getting a Turcom, not Huion.
If you believe that the tablet you receive is a Huion product, then you may contact us directly and ask for a replacement.
Additionally, the pen that comes with the H610 model is P68 while the one comes with the H610 Pro model is P80, which is rechargeable, please be informed."
The second response:
"Please be informed that the redesigned Turcom pen has a 30 minute-auto-sleep feature. It will switch itself to sleep mode 30 minutes after you don't use it and can be reactivated again when the pen tip touches the tablet surface so you don't need to click the button to get it to work.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's an okay graphics tablet for the price. I've been having some issues with the sensitivity though. Not sure if it's my computer or the product.Published 4 days ago by Tiya
This is my first drawing tablet, and I'm very comfortable using it. It's a great product for such a low price.Published 1 month ago by Mario
Worked great for about a year and stopped working at that time. Just out of warranty.Published 1 month ago by Liz C.
What I Like:
-Accurate pen strokes
-Great pen pressure
-Feels similar to a Wacom Intuos Pro in texture
-Pen takes standard AAA... Read more
Really impressed with this product. I had a fairly experience one I was replacing, this one works great for a lot less money.Published 5 months ago by bob
I was using an older Wacom tablet my brother loaned me. The pen had lost the use of it's buttons. I never knew it to have working buttons and found that it didn't fit in with my... Read morePublished 6 months ago by PrattfallDesignLabs
I am a graphic and media artist and screen printer. This graphic tablet works great. After seeing the price on this compared to the Wacom tablets, I didn't mind giving it a shot. Read morePublished 7 months ago by GigaWhat?
Well. It's the first time I've bought a tablet, actually, and I've had no problems at all with it. Works great on Paint Tool Sai, my art program of choice and on Osu! Read morePublished 8 months ago by susan nowak