|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- polycarbonate frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- LIGHTWEIGHT POLYCARBONATE FRAME: YOU WILL FORGET YOU ARE WEARING THEM In the middle of an adventure you cannot let heavy sunglasses weigh you down. The Hulislem Sports Polarized Sunglasses have therefore been designed to be extremely lightweight (you won’t believe how much unless you hold a pair in your hands). It is especially great for those who are not used to wearing glasses.The sport sunglasses great for men and women
- UV 400 MIRROR FLASH COATING The lenses are mirror flash coated. Which not only limits the amount of light that your eyes are exposed to, but also ensure that no light of wavelength 400 nanometers and below reach your eye. Since light with wavelength below 400 nanometers are the ultra violet light range which can cause damage to the eyes. These means that these glasses give you complete UV protection.UVA, UVB, UVC, Blue Light or any kind of harmful light you can think of
- STRESS RESISTANT O MATTER FRAMES An active lifestyle means that your sunglasses will have to be tough and rugged enough to meet up to whatever challenges you throw at it. The specially designed Stress Resistant O Matter Frame can meet up whatever you dish out to it and more.
- DUAL LENS POLARIC ELLIPSOID GEOMETRY Each of the lenses are cut from one single toric lens. And incorporate the amazing Dual Lens Polaric Ellipsoid Geometry. This means that you get amazing depth perception, color contrast as well as clarity. Clear lower vision field
- S1 LENS COLORING SYSTEM These sunglasses are equipped with the cutting-edge S1 coloring system. Which means that they do not distort the natural colors while adding color contrast. So, your vision is enhanced without being warped. And you can still see natural color in all its glory.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Super PC material to create the sold and durable frame
STATE-OF-THE-ART ITALIAN ENGINEERING
Who said, designing sunglasses was not rocket science? These sunglasses are as state-of-the-art as they come. From the material to the weight, from the design to the quality of lenses, these sunglasses are as advanced as science can make them. The polarized lens will reduce sun glare dramatically.
IRIDIUM LENS COATING
The special iridium coating on the lenses can cut out the irritating glare that causes eye fatigue. It also balances the amount of light that passes through the lens to ensure that you get the maximum comfort.
WRAP AROUND LENS FOR COMPLETE PROTECTION
These wrap around lenses offer protection from all sides. So that your eyes are not harmed even by side glare.
SNUG THREE POINT FIT
The Hulislem sunglasses incorporate a three point fit for the lenses. These ensures that the lenses are held in extremely precise optical alignment. And offer absolutely error free clarity. Built to last, the lens can withstand dramatic impact.
DUAL LENS POLARIC ELLIPSOID GEOMETRY
Each of the lenses are cut from one single toric lens. And incorporate the amazing Dual Lens Polaric Ellipsoid Geometry. This means that you get amazing depth perception, color contrast as well as clarity. A stylish carrying case Comes with a stylish carrying case, cleaning cloth, and polarization test card.
These are authentic HULISLEM sunglasses, designed by a small independent team in Italy. These are not any other brand. These are for our new S1 glasses.
Another way, please remove the tag completely after you receive our product. The tag sometimes will stuck between the hinges which doesn't allow one leg to open fully and resulted in lobsided look of the product. Once removed the tag, the leg can open completely. All our sunglasses is made to be fully symmetrical and proportional. Thank you for understanding.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall these are well worth the $20 they cost, mainly due to the lenses actually being quite nice.
Pros: Lenses are in fact polarized; vision quality is as good as my Nike's and Bolle's (doesn't compare to my Ray Ban's, and not even close to my Maui Jims... but then again most don't. Arms of the frame feel tight, and based on build should stay that way short of you yanking on them. The lenses have a good looking flash blue and are grey when looking through them. The shade of grey to me feels like something I'd want on a semi overcast day. Not quite dark enough for a full bright day, and as such not sure I'd consider these on the slopes. Good shade overall though for the most typical light situations.
Neutrals: Frame is cheap, but sufficient, and considering the $20 cost it's fine.
Cons: No anti reflective coating on the backside, so I am noticing a fair amount of reflection from light sneaking in the backside of the lenses (for $20 really didn't expect it though). To me though this is a fairly strong pet peeve, so others may not notice it as much. Lenses are loose in the frame and rattle a bit if you move aggressively (running, etc.) However, since I won't be swapping out lenses I'll just put a dab of super glue on a needle and insert it inside the edge of the frame, should shore it right up. Rubber nose pad sits almost flush to the white nose section you can see in the picture (meaning it's almost like it isn't there and the hard plastic rests on your nose). Additionally, the nose pad isn't adjustable in any way. In short, if these happen to fit your nose perfectly I don't see an issue. If they don't, they are slightly uncomfortable. Me specifically, the frame size matches up well with my head from an appearance standpoint (wear a 7 5/8 fitted hat), and I have a nose that is symmetrical to my head size. That said, they sit a bit tight on the bridge of my nose, which I guess I'd classify as sorta uncomfortable, but not bad.
In closing I'd say these are exceptional glasses for the situations where you may be putting the shades at risk of damage or being lost. I'll be sticking to my higher end semi rimless for baseball and using these for camping or rafting activities.