BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on October 3, 2014
Hulk vs. Thor and Hulk vs. Wolverine should be added to an animated movie collection. There is plenty of action and adventure. I did not like the fact that the Hulk was manipulated in each adventure and used to a common featured end in serving the needs of another being or person. However, the great writers enabled the Hulk to be empowered as a Hero at the conclusion of the movie. Banner is a featured character in each adventure. He has strength of will that goes beyond those of any Asguardian God or Hero on Earth. Buy the movies to see my points clearly illustrated in the movies.
on February 12, 2011
Definitely a good buy for the price.

I enjoyed the Thor story the most. If I had known the Enchantress was in it, I wouldn't have been surprised. Loved Loki as well. It was a very Loki plan also.

The Wolverine was more meh, for me. Logan seemed to be pretty in character. And, much more bloody as you would have expected. Not child friendly, by any means, but a good Logan story shouldn't be.
on October 4, 2017
Awesome
on July 9, 2014
I may be a bit biased on this review being a big Hulk fan but I liked it very much, I can't speak for someone who might be more of a Thor or Wolverine comic book fan but I think the story represented them well. I wish there were good video's with hulk vs. some of the other hero's like ghost rider, thing (fantastic 4) or spider man. The comic book series had all of these but as far as I know there haven't been any animated movies of them yet.
on February 14, 2009
Very well pleased with Marvel's latest animated feature; only complaint being the simplicity of much of the art (Sabertooth's face was especially simplified down) and animation, which could have been much more lavish. Loved the lenticular slip-case cover.

Good development of Asgard in the Hulk Vs. Thor segment. Some notions of Norse mythology are included, such as the resting Odin with one eye, the ravens that defend him, the relationship between Loki and Hela (tho her brother, the Fenris Wolf, resting next to her feet while she sits on her throne, is not mentioned). We see Kirby and Simonson villains in the great battle against Asgard. We do not, however, see Ulik the Troll, who, as Kirby drew him, was almost as formidable as the Hulk.

I have a problem with the metamorphosis of The Hulk thru the years. When I first started reading comics in the mid 1960s, the Thor Vs. Hulk battle was one of the first I encountered. There, The Hulk was only a little larger than Thor and they seemed pretty evenly matched. Here The Hulk is almost 12 feet tall and a bit more than a match for Thor.
on September 5, 2017
Satisfied with purchase. Great buy from seller.
on August 4, 2014
If you like Hulk and you like Thor and you like Wolverine, then you should be highly entertained by this movie. It is broken into 2 completely separate mini shows that show Hulk vs Thor and the final is Hulk vs Wolverine. I recommend this to anyone that enjoys comics and comic themed animated movies. You really can't go wrong with a humongous green guy destroying everything in his path.
on September 12, 2016
Awesome looking steelbook inside and out great movie sometimes animated movies are better than movies with real actors the stories are told better great movie would like to see a continuation to it a part 2.
on May 22, 2016
Classic!
on October 7, 2014
I got this for a penny and shipping cost which equals $4.00. It felt like stealing. Great deal. Good animated Marvel film.