Hults Bruk Tarnaby Hatchet
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?