- Series: Dover Anatomy for Artists
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications; Dover Ed edition (March 24, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486447715
- ISBN-13: 978-0486447711
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,406,348 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Human Anatomy for Art Students (Dover Anatomy for Artists) Paperback – March 24, 2006
Wiley Architecture, Construction, & Design Sale
Save up to 40% on select architecture, construction, and design guides during August. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Please get you quality act together.
with not much comprehension as to the different anatomy groups,
all pics are isolated and there are close to no real life photographs.
very small drawings, so no descriptive view of the various muscles(many
of which are left out) there are plenty of cheap books to purchase, leave
this one on the screen, Recommends:if you want a cheap, great anatomy book
get ART STUDENTS' ANATOMY EDMOND J FARRIS.