- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (February 17, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415297982
- ISBN-13: 978-0415297981
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,561,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Human Factors Methods for Design: Making Systems Human-Centered 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"The approach [in this book] is always lucid and concise, with additional background references, and the methods are illuminated with examples of their use in practice. It is a genuinely useful guide to conducting user-oriented research for design." -Design Research Society Newsletter, Vol. 10, No. 1, January 2005
About the Author
Christopher Nemeth who is a Consultant in Human Factors and Design in the USA.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more