- Paperback: 138 pages
- Publisher: Brooklyn Arts Press (May 5, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936767554
- ISBN-13: 978-1936767557
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.3 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,082,950 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Human Fragment Paperback – May 5, 2017
About the Author
Michael Ernest Sweet is a Canadian educator, writer, and street photographer. His work has been widely published in such magazines as Popular Photography, Black & White Magazine, and the Leica Camera Blog, among others. Michael is a recipient of both a Prime Minister's Award and the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal in Canada for significant contributions to his country in the fields of education and the arts. He divides his time between Montreal and New York City.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|