Human Plus (Book 4) (Post-Human Series) Kindle Edition
|Length: 198 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $2.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" graphic novels
Read the new graphic novels before you catch the motion picture.Browse more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
As for the story, eh, so, so. It's bang here's one thing then bang here's another, and bang again, everything prior was fake and now we're in the real world. Well, in a book or story, there's no difference for your reader. None of the characters are real so what difference does it make when you tell us a character is just in someone's mind? And then that person goes bonkers and starts destroying everything.
I'm still trying to tie this book in with the others. I thing they fit together but after reading this story I don't really care!
Please write something longer and with a real story.
If you haven't read any of this series you'll find that following along in Human Plus is no problem and just as fun as if you have read any or all of the series. This book can stand by itself easily and not leave a new reader confused, my guess is you'd wind up getting the other installments after reading this, it's really a fun read. That's what I think anyway.
If you've read any of David Simpsons other books you know his 'bad guys' are really truly bad, this book is no different. The villian in Human Plus is as bad as they come and the 'good guys' are great people that are fun to be around and characters I'll miss for a day or three now that I'm finished with this latest installment. I hope he's working on book five right now cause it csn't come soon enough.
i definitely recommend this book and the whole series, it's fun in many ways. The story, the action, the ideas that science may bring some day, all fun stuff. Have fun if you do try it, I sure did.
An angry god, a world of surprise, rejection and the ultimate truth all combine into the story of a key character in this series.
I'm incredibly attached to the idea of AI's so this book took it home for me. With a steady steam of plot reversals, dives and loops, the book took on a roller coaster like appeal. Dull, it was NOT.
I also think he's perfected 'Computational Metaphysics' as a thing.
A fast, fun book that was, sadly, too short for me. I didn't want it to end when it did. I look forward to the author's next book!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Technothrillers
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Technothrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies & Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic