- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01FR2ELOQ
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (109 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,877 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
HumanX Weight Vest
|Price:||$77.12 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Increase your workout intensity and build strength, power and endurance faster
- 10lb Weight Vest - fully adjustable in 1/2lb increments, 1/2-10lbs
- Custom impact-resistant FLEX weights contour to torso and stay in position
- Tailored design with fully adjustable shoulder straps and neoprene belt conforms to body for secure fit and max mobility
- Abrasion-resistant outer shell with dual padded shoulders and chest
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Engineered to stay in place, the compact vest design hugs the body while patent-pending FLEX weights contour to the body. Run, climb, push and pull, this vest stays tight. Tough abrasion-resistant outer shell resists ripping. Dual padding in shoulders and chest cushions torso. Fully adjustable neoprene belt and shoulders for customized fit. Hand wash cold; lay flat to dry.
Top Customer Reviews
It is a one size fits all. Which I initially had concerns of a potentially tight fit becuase of my size. I was wrong, it fits great. I have a LOT of room to spare even though I am 6' - 245lbs, about 52" Chest, 38" waist. I can readjust the fit on the fly based on the type of exercise that I am doing at the time. I can easily add or remove weight pouches from the neoprene pockets on the interior of the vest. The balance of this great unit is excellent. The weights are in 1lbs increments so there is a vast range of usage from the beginner to the expert.
I wear it a couple/few times a week during functional workouts (Farmers Carry's, Sled Pushes, Battle Ropes, Pull Ups, Walking Lunges, Crab Walks etc.) It surely demands more from me. If I am feeling really courageous I'll wear it out on a run!
I once thought that it would hold odor, but it does a great job at mitigating bacterial growth. Though I should note that I wash it after every couple of uses, and the easy weight pouch removal adds to it's easy to clean functionality which is important for any wearable.
If you are ready to get stronger then I would suggest that you begin here. (Feel free to ask me any questions about this product ;o)
One caveat. If you have any sort of neck or shoulder problem the shoulder straps are very basic with no padding. I had to modify the straps to add some padding to distribute the load so they didn't pinch my impingement and make my arms, shoulders and neck go numb.
I have a lot of experience with weight vests and some of them out there are really bad with canvas bags of sand and poor construction. Most weight vests don't withstand the test of time, workouts, and don't allow the movement needed to run in them.
This vest is the opposite, the weights are in heavy duty sealed cartridges that weigh 1lb each and you can add as few or as many as you want, up to 20lbs. The vest construction is heavy duty yet has a soft feel and doesn't restrict movement like most vests. That means you can run in it without too much chafing.
The vest wears and feels like the highest end product that could ever be made. I seriously don't see how it could ever be improved in any way.
The style, color, look, feel, and function are all aces. Hope this review helped, if so please thumbs up.