- Shipping Weight: 252 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00O5L0SSE
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,302,887 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #65 in Gymnastics Exercise Mats
Humane SHOK-LOK 4' x 8' x 3/4" Anti-Shock Rubber Deadlift Mat (Solid Black) - Cardio Equipment Mat - Noise and Vibration Reducing
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Two piece interlocking mat - (2) 4' x 4' tiles assemble to form large 4' x 8' mat. Weight: 126 lbs. Made in the USA.
- Sized to fit most large commercial treadmills and ellipticals. 100% Recycled.
- Non-skid TreadSafe diamond patterned surface texture - Traction control system for reliable footing in wet and dry conditions
- Easy Path beveled edges are molded into the mat on all four sides of the assembled mat allowing smooth transitions and avoiding trip hazards
- Special Shok-Lok design which causes a significant reduction in noise and vibration
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Humane Manufacturing SHOK-LOKª Anti-Shock Rubber Deadlift Mat / Cardio Equipment Mat / Plyometric Training Mat - Are you looking to build a homemade deadlift platform on a budget? The Shok-Lok Vibration Control Flooring System helps alleviate the problem of noise and vibration in any fitness room or garage gym. The Shok-Lok system of mats utilizes a special waffle design on the underside of the mat which significantly reduces the amount of vibration and noise that is transferred from the fitness equipment to the floor. Not only will this assist with reducing bounce and noise from drops, but it will help protect subfloors from cracking or other damage since shock from impact is better absorbed into the mat rather than the floor below. This is a great addition to any facility and can be used even on existing floor systems to reduce noise and vibration.
The Shok-Lok 4' x 8' mat allows plenty of length when used as a shock absorbing rubber deadlift platform with an Olympic 7' bar and bumper plates, as well as sufficient room for the lifter to stand comfortably in the middle of the mat with space in front and behind. When used as a cardio equipment mat, it is large enough to accommodate almost any cardio unit on the market and has a beveled edge all the way around to minimize trip hazards within your home gym or workout facility. The Shok-Lok mat reduces noise from treadmill motors and elliptical trainers, and allows for a firmer surface to reduce vibration and rocking during use. Another benefit of vibration control is reduction of shock to the hips, knees, and ankles during plyometric box jumps. The length of the mat allows for plenty of area for upward leaps and safe dismounts from plyo boxes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|