Humane Trap - Live Animal (Coyote, Stray Cat, Fox, Raccoon) Trap - 50"x24"x19"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Thicker wires, reinforced door and latches guarantee a sturdy structure. Wires are galvanized and powder-coated to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Black anti-glare coating provides excellent camouflage in the dark to increase the chance of capture. Small mesh holes prevent stolen bait.
- Gravity operated mesh door reduces air resistance during closure to ensure swift captures.
- Handles on both ends of the trap make it easier to lift the cage. Smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals. Trigger rod is located outside of the trap so animal cannot damage it while in the trap.
- Foldable to save storage space. Easy to setup, from nearly flat to assembled in seconds -- no tools needed. Excellent choice when attempting to capture large animals such as coyotes, stray cats, foxes or raccoons.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||24 x 5 x 50 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HMW_914050_C82.43-CA|
|Model Number||Giant 50X24x5|
|Shipping Weight||37 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Inlet Innovations||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 50 x 24 in||15 x 42 x 15 in||14 x 36 x 15 in||10 x 32 x 12 in||2 x 34.9 x 11.8 in||12 x 30 x 12 in|
Humane Trap for Large Animals (Stay Dogs, Coyotes, Bobcats, Cougars, Raccoons, Possums, Feral Cats) - 50" x 24" x 19"
Humane Way Easy Up folding traps are the easiest way to live catch large animals. Whether you are dealing with coyotes, stray dogs, possums, bobcats, foxes, this large trap is perfect for live trapping any animal. Why get a small trap and need to upgrade later? Get as big as possible and as long you aren't trying to catch Bigfoot, this trap will have you covered!
This Easy Up trap is the easiest trap to use for amateurs and professionals alike. It will go from flat to assembled in seconds, with no tools necessary. It is compact for easy storage, and with a simple gravity action positive locking door mechanism for no worries trapping action. All Easy Up traps are galvanized then have black powder coated anti-glare for long life and camouflage.
Got a pest problem but don't want to kill the animal? Get this giant Easy Up trap and you will be catching animals in no time. Whether your creature is small as a mouse or large as coyote, this trap will suit your needs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you live in an area with wild life, you might want to think about how you will get them out. While I have caught several stray dogs, I also get my and the neighbors cats. A Fox and a Skunk. The Skunk turned out to be quite friendly, but the Fox tried to bite me every time I reached for the latch. Which I resolved by gently standing the cage on end, released the latches then lowered it back down so the little fellow could be on his way. But a more aggesive animal might be a real handful.
This works really well on raccoons. I catch more in this one than the smaller Havahart raccoon trap.
I have not been able to catch a fox in this. They are too smart to go in. I have trail camera video of them sniffing all around it, but they won't go in.
Most recent customer reviews
I have used.many different traps and I really like this one. Great product in every way.