Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Humangear GoToob, 3-Pack, Large (3oz), Clear/Green...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 37% off the $24.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- Man Made
- The original, patented soft travel bottle
- Trusted and reviewed by more people than any other soft bottle
- Designed in the USA and made with FDA silicone from a USA manufacturer. Handy flip cap with integrated no-drip valve
- Made from soft, rugged silicone. Airplane carry-on approved.
- Large opening makes it easy to fill and clean. Easy to squeeze out the contents. ID window on the collar helps you remember what's inside. FDA food-safe - 100% BPA, PC, and pthalate free.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Real gear designed for real humans
The civilized travel tube
GoToob is the original, civilized, smart, squeezable tube for travel, outdoors, and more. Typical travel bottles are hard plastic canisters that pay no attention to the human experience at hand. The patented GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze, and it dispenses the product right away.
Smart sizing for smarter travel
The small 1.25 fl. oz. size slips easily into pockets, bags, purses, and other tight spots. The medium 2 fl. oz. size is the only size to feature a handy suction cup that can briefly attach to walls for moments when you need your hands free. And a large 3 fl. oz. size gives you maximum volume for longer times between refills. All GoToobs are approved for airline carry-on, they're food-safe (FDA), and they're 100% BPA-free and PC-free.
What makes GoToobs better?
- The original, patented bottle. Used and trusted by more travelers than any imitation product.
- Premium silicone from a US-based manufacturer
- Designed in the USA by a 10-year-old company, not just a random 'company'
- Thick walls for better puncture resistance
- Precision sealing surfaces for superior leak-proofness
- Specialized shape optimizes packability
- Lifetime warranty. Yes, we mean it. Any issue and a real person will help make it right. Good luck contacting the cheap knock-off companies.
Rather than requiring messy stickers, the GoToob collar features pre-printed words for common fluids like shampoo, lotion and sunscreen. There’s even a textured blank zone where you can write in a quick reminder.
Wide opening for filling and cleaning
Unlike most travel bottles, the GoToob’s wide opening makes it easy to fill with thicker fluids, and it easily fits a brush to clean the inside of the tube.
The GoToob cap features a no-drip valve that prevents leaks and makes sure you always dispense just the right amount.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002VS8H3G
- Item model number: HG0187
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Word of caution: They don't do well with castile soap. I use Dr Bronner's tea tree soap on my face, and find it leaks. I spent a year with that issue, where I'd have to triple wrap it to keep it from leaking all over everything. Until I saw an online tip: I take some cling wrap and place it on the tube before I put the cap on (see pictures). No issues after that!!!!! So if you find your particular product leaks, give that tip a try!
I will mention, that sometimes (rarely), I get a lid that breaks on me. Out of maybe twenty of these tubes, that's happened like maybe three times to me. I never contacted the company about it, although I guess I could. Don't let a broken one detour you, they are great little tubes! I just figured it was from all the use I put them through, being on the road like I am I use them every day.
If your Gotoobs are leaking after travel by airplane, I recommend trying this: Don't fill the Gotoob completely full. Fill it only to perhaps 80% to 90% of capacity. Before closing the Gotoob, squeeze out as much air as possible. (Gotoobs are very flexible and easy to squeeze.) After taking the precaution to squeeze out air, your Gotoob will not swell as much at altitude, and the 10% to 20% of slack space will let your Gotoob expand, without popping its top.
Only drawback to Gotoobs is that labels don't stick very well to the silicone plastic. A felt tip marking pen does not seem to work either, except on the white plastic caps. But ink on the hard, white plastic will still eventually rub off. On the soft silicone "toob" portion, "magic marker" ink dries, but does not adhere, at all. The dried ink easily rubs off the silicone toob, as a black powder, onto fingers and clothes.
For a more permanent label, the best that I have found is a Jokari Freezer Sticker, placed on the top of the cap.
Jokari Freezer Stickers
Has anyone found a better way to permanently mark these Gotoobs?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1) It leaks (3/6 bottles I've purchased have leaked)
2) It really doesn't stick to the bathroom walls --...Read more