Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.67 (33%)|
- The original, patented soft travel bottle
- Trusted and reviewed by more people than any other soft bottle
- Designed in the USA and made with FDA silicone from a USA manufacturer
- Handy flip cap with integrated no-drip valve
- Made from soft, rugged silicone
- Airplane carry-on approved
- Large opening makes it easy to fill and clean. Easy to squeeze out the contents.
- ID window on the collar helps you remember what's inside. FDA food-safe - 100% BPA, PC, and pthalate free.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Real gear designed for real humans
The civilized travel tube
GoToob is the original, civilized, smart, squeezable tube for travel, outdoors, and more. Typical travel bottles are hard plastic canisters that pay no attention to the human experience at hand. The patented GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze, and it dispenses the product right away.
Smart sizing for smarter travel
The small 1.25 fl. oz. size slips easily into pockets, bags, purses, and other tight spots. The medium 2 fl. oz. size is the only size to feature a handy suction cup that can briefly attach to walls for moments when you need your hands free. And a large 3 fl. oz. size gives you maximum volume for longer times between refills. All GoToobs are approved for airline carry-on, they're food-safe (FDA), and they're 100% BPA-free and PC-free.
What makes GoToobs better?
- The original, patented bottle. Used and trusted by more travelers than any imitation product.
- Premium silicone from a US-based manufacturer
- Designed in the USA by a 10-year-old company, not just a random 'company'
- Thick walls for better puncture resistance
- Precision sealing surfaces for superior leak-proofness
- Specialized shape optimizes packability
- Lifetime warranty. Yes, we mean it. Any issue and a real person will help make it right. Good luck contacting the cheap knock-off companies.
Rather than requiring messy stickers, the GoToob collar features pre-printed words for common fluids like shampoo, lotion and sunscreen. There’s even a textured blank zone where you can write in a quick reminder.
Wide opening for filling and cleaning
Unlike most travel bottles, the GoToob’s wide opening makes it easy to fill with thicker fluids, and it easily fits a brush to clean the inside of the tube.
The GoToob cap features a no-drip valve that prevents leaks and makes sure you always dispense just the right amount.
The original soft bottle. More-reviewed than any other. Life warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 4.4 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002WUVOBA
- Item model number: HG0184
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Tube: Silicone Cap: Silicone/#5PP Collar: ABS
Use as you would any travel tube. Rinse before use. Tube and collar - dishwasher safe (top rack only). Flip-cap - hand wash only in warm, soapy water. CAUTION: Not a toy; Supervise children.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried those cheap Target-brand or Walmart travel containers you find in those travel section displays, but they have broken on me and the threads on the containers always end up chipping (rendering the screw on lid useless).
These GoToobs don't rely on threads but snap-on lids on a living hinge. These are worth buying if you love to bring lots of liquid product with you (especially if you are high-maintenance like me!!) :)
It's also very easy to squeeze things out of these thanks to their gooey nature. The translucency and color makes it easy to tell what is in each bottle, but there's a plastic identification ring you can use to "label" the bottle just in case. The best feature is that they all have suction cups to stick to the wall of the shower wherever you are staying.
Buy these and you'll pretty much never have to buy travel sized anything ever again.
I definitely recommend these containers just do not fill to the very top (no container is filled to the very top anyway, right?)
I now plan on using another one for CeraVe cream to take along in my purse as hand cream (CeraVe regrettably stopped making its practical 2 oz bottles) but I will probably still put it in an extra ZipLoc bag, just in case because the lid is just a flip top.
The only thing that does not work well on that bottle is the suction cup. It actually does not work, period. In my opinion they could do away with it completely, thus making the bottle sleeker as well. My one star deduction is for that. Other than that: Recommend.
I am still happy with the product but sadly it does not work well with thicker creams because I cannot get the cream into the bottle without major hassle. The opening is too small to even get an espresso spoon through. I was left with trying to use a funnel, which of course predictably did not work great either because thick creams tend to stay put and gravity does not work its magic too well... Conclusion: These bottles work better for thinner stuff such as liquid soaps and lotions.