Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.98 (15%)|
- The original, patented soft travel bottle
- Trusted and reviewed by more people than any other soft bottle
- Designed in the USA and made with FDA silicone from a USA manufacturer
- Handy flip cap with integrated no-drip valve
- Made from soft, rugged silicone
- Airplane carry-on approved
- Large opening makes it easy to fill and clean. Easy to squeeze out the contents.
- ID window on the collar helps you remember what's inside. FDA food-safe - 100% BPA, PC, and pthalate free.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Real gear designed for real humans
The civilized travel tube
GoToob is the original, civilized, smart, squeezable tube for travel, outdoors, and more. Typical travel bottles are hard plastic canisters that pay no attention to the human experience at hand. The patented GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze, and it dispenses the product right away.
Smart sizing for smarter travel
The small 1.25 fl. oz. size slips easily into pockets, bags, purses, and other tight spots. The medium 2 fl. oz. size is the only size to feature a handy suction cup that can briefly attach to walls for moments when you need your hands free. And a large 3 fl. oz. size gives you maximum volume for longer times between refills. All GoToobs are approved for airline carry-on, they're food-safe (FDA), and they're 100% BPA-free and PC-free.
What makes GoToobs better?
- The original, patented bottle. Used and trusted by more travelers than any imitation product.
- Premium silicone from a US-based manufacturer
- Designed in the USA by a 10-year-old company, not just a random 'company'
- Thick walls for better puncture resistance
- Precision sealing surfaces for superior leak-proofness
- Specialized shape optimizes packability
- Lifetime warranty. Yes, we mean it. Any issue and a real person will help make it right. Good luck contacting the cheap knock-off companies.
Rather than requiring messy stickers, the GoToob collar features pre-printed words for common fluids like shampoo, lotion and sunscreen. There’s even a textured blank zone where you can write in a quick reminder.
Wide opening for filling and cleaning
Unlike most travel bottles, the GoToob’s wide opening makes it easy to fill with thicker fluids, and it easily fits a brush to clean the inside of the tube.
The GoToob cap features a no-drip valve that prevents leaks and makes sure you always dispense just the right amount.
The original soft bottle. More-reviewed than any other. Life warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 4.4 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002WUVOBA
- Item model number: HG0184
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Tube: Silicone Cap: Silicone/#5PP Collar: ABS
Use as you would any travel tube. Rinse before use. Tube and collar - dishwasher safe (top rack only). Flip-cap - hand wash only in warm, soapy water. CAUTION: Not a toy; Supervise children.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the design and the ability to mark contents. The silicon bottle has a lip that the plastic top screws around to give a good seal. They can be a bit hard to read (white on white) but you could use a perm marker to run over top of letters for visibility.
I've searched high and low for the perfect travel bottle. I'm sure you've done the same and have gone to your local Target, Wal-Mart, and the Bed, Bath, and Beyond and bought the cheap bottles. Here's the reality - those will leak and you'll use them once. Seriously. I've travel 4-5 times a month along with going to the gym 3-4 times a week and this'll be the last bottle you'll need.
The product itself is a silicone container, but the strength is in the lid. You squeeze out what you need and the valve closes off quickly to prevent any leaking of the shampoo, soap, or face cleaner that you've used. The other cheaper containers just unscrew and you have to do the Harlem shake to get the soap out. I've used this product for the past 6 months and have had zero leaks!
The company's customer service is great as well, I emailed them about a replacement lid because it was shutting incorrectly (my fault because I dropped it). The customer service emailed me within a day and offered replacements for me for free and stayed in contact until I got my lids. To report, the lids work fine and the folks over at humangear have great service!
Do yourself a favor, just spend the money and buy this. You won't regret it!
Most recent customer reviews
I got loads of them for family and friends too.
Hoping they continue to impress me.