Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.96 (15%)|
- The original, patented soft travel bottle
- Trusted and reviewed by more people than any other soft bottle
- Designed in the USA and made with FDA silicone from a USA manufacturer
- Handy flip cap with integrated no-drip valve
- Made from soft, rugged silicone
- Airplane carry-on approved
- Large opening makes it easy to fill and clean. Easy to squeeze out the contents.
- ID window on the collar helps you remember what's inside. FDA food-safe - 100% BPA, PC, and pthalate free.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Real gear designed for real humans
The civilized travel tube
GoToob is the original, civilized, smart, squeezable tube for travel, outdoors, and more. Typical travel bottles are hard plastic canisters that pay no attention to the human experience at hand. The patented GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze, and it dispenses the product right away.
Smart sizing for smarter travel
The small 1.25 fl. oz. size slips easily into pockets, bags, purses, and other tight spots. The medium 2 fl. oz. size is the only size to feature a handy suction cup that can briefly attach to walls for moments when you need your hands free. And a large 3 fl. oz. size gives you maximum volume for longer times between refills. All GoToobs are approved for airline carry-on, they're food-safe (FDA), and they're 100% BPA-free and PC-free.
What makes GoToobs better?
- The original, patented bottle. Used and trusted by more travelers than any imitation product.
- Premium silicone from a US-based manufacturer
- Designed in the USA by a 10-year-old company, not just a random 'company'
- Thick walls for better puncture resistance
- Precision sealing surfaces for superior leak-proofness
- Specialized shape optimizes packability
- Lifetime warranty. Yes, we mean it. Any issue and a real person will help make it right. Good luck contacting the cheap knock-off companies.
Rather than requiring messy stickers, the GoToob collar features pre-printed words for common fluids like shampoo, lotion and sunscreen. There’s even a textured blank zone where you can write in a quick reminder.
Wide opening for filling and cleaning
Unlike most travel bottles, the GoToob’s wide opening makes it easy to fill with thicker fluids, and it easily fits a brush to clean the inside of the tube.
The GoToob cap features a no-drip valve that prevents leaks and makes sure you always dispense just the right amount.
The original soft bottle. More-reviewed than any other. Life warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 4.4 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002WUVOBA
- Item model number: HG0184
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Tube: Silicone Cap: Silicone/#5PP Collar: ABS
Use as you would any travel tube. Rinse before use. Tube and collar - dishwasher safe (top rack only). Flip-cap - hand wash only in warm, soapy water. CAUTION: Not a toy; Supervise children.
Top customer reviews
1. easy to fill and see what's inside
2. good size (I got the medium)
3. didn't leak in transit
4. they squeeze out nicely and not "blobby" or rapidly out of control
1. The "identification" system (lotion/shampoo/cond) they have is nice but not easy to visualize...embossed so to speak.
2. The suction cups are good DURING your shower or bath but don't expect them to hold all night. I heard them drop through out the night...it made me laugh. And they did survive dropping.
I didn't use these for food items but according to their website...you can. I didn't try alcohol or stuff like that because they clearly tell you NOT to do it...they won't remain 'sealed'.
I kept the following in three of them: 1. shampoo 2. conditioner 3. facial cleanser/scrub
I would buy again! I like this size better than the "travel shampoo" containers you get a #almart. Those always seem to be stiff or less fuctional than I wanted. And I have often used the already filled travel shampoo's by a company...clairol, etc...but they are super small and no longer a $1 each.
This is a three pack of 2oz bottles. There are also 1.25oz and 3oz options. I choose the middle option because I thought that would be safe, but considering how little I use for a two-week trip, the 1.25oz would've also been good for me.
— PIECES —
It's mainly made of three pieces: the silicone tube, the white plastic label section, and the clear plastic opening. The silicone is a soft material in a clear, light green, and light blue color. The clear plastic top screws off, which allows you to change the white plastic label. Pull down on the white ring, rotate it to the label you want, and put the ring back on. The silicone portion extends into this white plastic so that there is silicone around the opening to ensure a tight seal when the clear top is screwed back on.
— SEAL —
The clear plastic top's opening (where fluids come out) looks like it's sealed shut, but it's really silicone that has been cut to only open when you squeeze. With the cap on, I feel fairly confident this won't open up from pressure on the plane. I'm not going to add additional tape on the top to close it.
Update to what you can store: gels and creams store fine in this. Liquids will leak no matter what, minus a star for this. So if you're going to store anything, make sure it's a thick substance.
— SUCTION —
On the back of the bottle is a suction to stick to a shower wall (just remember where you left it!). The best way to stick it to the wall is to squeeze the top until the suction extrudes out, stick it on the wall, and let go to let the suction do its thing. Be careful when removing it; you don't want to accidentally rip something.
— SUMMARY —
They have thought of everything in this design, and these are travel bottles! I'm glad I didn't get those questionable imitations out there. Recommended.
I have tried those cheap Target-brand or Walmart travel containers you find in those travel section displays, but they have broken on me and the threads on the containers always end up chipping (rendering the screw on lid useless).
These GoToobs don't rely on threads but snap-on lids on a living hinge. These are worth buying if you love to bring lots of liquid product with you (especially if you are high-maintenance like me!!) :)
It's also very easy to squeeze things out of these thanks to their gooey nature. The translucency and color makes it easy to tell what is in each bottle, but there's a plastic identification ring you can use to "label" the bottle just in case. The best feature is that they all have suction cups to stick to the wall of the shower wherever you are staying.
Buy these and you'll pretty much never have to buy travel sized anything ever again.
I definitely recommend these containers just do not fill to the very top (no container is filled to the very top anyway, right?)