|Price:||$20.49 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.46 (18%)|
- Man Made
- 2" high
- Made from soft, squeezable silicone
- Large opening for filling and no-drip valve in cap prevents leaks
- FDA food-safe, 100% BPA and PC-free
- ID ring for identifying contents
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The award-winning and patented GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze down to the last drop. A large opening makes it easy to fill and clean, and an ID-window on the collar helps your remember what's inside. Airplane carry-on approved, food-safe (FDA) and 100% BPA and PC-free.
This 3-pack of Go toobs are made of a soft yet rugged silicone, gotoob is civilized, squeezable liquid transport tube for travelling, outdoors, and much more. Simply the best travel bottles available! Colors included: clear, green, blue.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002VS8H3G
- Item model number: HG0187-Clear/Blue/Green-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Word of caution: They don't do well with castile soap. I use Dr Bronner's tea tree soap on my face, and find it leaks. I spent a year with that issue, where I'd have to triple wrap it to keep it from leaking all over everything. Until I saw an online tip: I take some cling wrap and place it on the tube before I put the cap on (see pictures). No issues after that!!!!! So if you find your particular product leaks, give that tip a try!
I will mention, that sometimes (rarely), I get a lid that breaks on me. Out of maybe twenty of these tubes, that's happened like maybe three times to me. I never contacted the company about it, although I guess I could. Don't let a broken one detour you, they are great little tubes! I just figured it was from all the use I put them through, being on the road like I am I use them every day.
If your Gotoobs are leaking after travel by airplane, I recommend trying this: Don't fill the Gotoob completely full. Fill it only to perhaps 80% to 90% of capacity. Before closing the Gotoob, squeeze out as much air as possible. (Gotoobs are very flexible and easy to squeeze.) After taking the precaution to squeeze out air, your Gotoob will not swell as much at altitude, and the 10% to 20% of slack space will let your Gotoob expand, without popping its top.
Only drawback to Gotoobs is that labels don't stick very well to the silicone plastic. A felt tip marking pen does not seem to work either, except on the white plastic caps. But ink on the hard, white plastic will still eventually rub off. On the soft silicone "toob" portion, "magic marker" ink dries, but does not adhere, at all. The dried ink easily rubs off the silicone toob, as a black powder, onto fingers and clothes.
For a more permanent label, the best that I have found is a Jokari Freezer Sticker, placed on the top of the cap.
Jokari Freezer Stickers
Has anyone found a better way to permanently mark these Gotoobs?
The majority of the incompatible products seem to be cosmetic-related, and there are a few surprises (e.g., "Single Malt Scotch Whiskey"). I definitely recommend looking at the list before purchasing this item to make sure it will work for what you plan to put in it.
I wish there had been a link to that list in the description for this product, since mouthwash seems to be a very common travel item (and was the main reason I bought this)!
- Easy to clean the bottle portion
- Easy to fill
- Nice to have a labeling set up around the collar for those using the bottle for multiple purposes
- Only food grade squeeze bottle I found
- Lid closure seems pretty secure, haven't had any leaks yet.
- Food and other small items can get caught in the completely unreachable nook and crannies around the squirt opening of the lid making it impossible to completely clean once that happens.
- Ridiculously expensive; unless you're looking for food grade there are other options out there that are about 1/6 the price.
- Hard to get the last bit of stuff out of the bottle unless you shake it around, tip it upside down, etc - hard to do for a 4 year old (but I guess this is not really what the bottles were advertised for). It doesn't squeeze down completely like a tube.
Overall I'm glad I got this for my son, but I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone else because the lid cleaning and price for non-food use are real issues.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best travel containers ever. We have 12 of them for my wife and two girls. Would be nice if there were a better way to tag which is what, it works well with just a few but I wound... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Reengineered
The bottles are easy to fill since it has a wide opening. It also has a labeling around the neck so that you won't forget what you put inside the bottle. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Sofie
If your toothpaste is thicker the lid pops off. Only the really down side I have found.Published 8 days ago by Amanda Ray
Great product. I have started to travel more. I have been looking for 3oz bottles. I don't know why I haven't heard of these before, but I love them! Read morePublished 10 days ago by PittPanther
These worked great the first time we used them. The second time, however, most of them leaked.
Luckily we put them in ziplock bags just in case, but a lot of shampoo,... Read more