Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 925 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,034 reviews
on January 2, 2015
I love these. I have bought several over the last couple of years. I travel for work and have used a lot of different kinds of tubes. Nothing has come close as to performing as well as these do. The great thing is that they are food safe too. Kind of nice to be able to take my raw honey on the road with me.

Word of caution: They don't do well with castile soap. I use Dr Bronner's tea tree soap on my face, and find it leaks. I spent a year with that issue, where I'd have to triple wrap it to keep it from leaking all over everything. Until I saw an online tip: I take some cling wrap and place it on the tube before I put the cap on (see pictures). No issues after that!!!!! So if you find your particular product leaks, give that tip a try!

I will mention, that sometimes (rarely), I get a lid that breaks on me. Out of maybe twenty of these tubes, that's happened like maybe three times to me. I never contacted the company about it, although I guess I could. Don't let a broken one detour you, they are great little tubes! I just figured it was from all the use I put them through, being on the road like I am I use them every day.
review image review image
66 comments| 153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2014
I should have read the negative reviews. I bought 2 sets and they all leak. Someone needs to pull this off the market and redesign. BTW they leak even if you aren't flying. One came damaged around the opening.
review image
on March 7, 2016
I love love love these. I have a "to go" bag since I'm always on the move visiting friends and family. I was using some CVS generic brand and the tops kept breaking. After a trip to the DR and my bottles opening all over my bag - I decided to do some research and this had great reviews. They're completely different than anything I've seen. It has almost like, a double seal cap. And a non-leak cap. So nothing gets through. I hated that I would try to sharpie "soap" or use a label to identify what my personal travel tube was - but this has a turning piece near the lid - you turn it and click to what you want it to say "soap" "shampoo" "conditioner" "lotion" and there's a blank one. So no more labels peeling off or sharpie leaking all over. Hold a lot. I bought 2 of these: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, face wash, and for my SPF. So unbelievably happy with these products. I have my entire family getting them now!
on August 14, 2016
I bought these to use as refillable gel packets for cycling. This size holds a similar amount to commercial foil-packed gels and is easy to use, fill, and wash. No plastic taste and there have been no leaks of the honey/molasses concoction I use. I have tested their burst/leak proofness by squeezing them as hard as I can and have not had a single failure. That said, they do allow air to be sucked back in after being compressed and cap closed. The only issue I have had is that they are a little tricky to get out of my back jersey pocket while riding due to the silicon material gripping the fabric. Not a big problem and packing less into that particular pocket, and or looser pockets may solve this. One concern I do have is the longevity of the cap lid. Not sure how many cycles the plastic "hinge" will last with this type of usage.
on February 15, 2017
This is exactly what I've been looking for to add to my gym bag. I've used other bottles in the past and they run out quickly and the tops break and these have been incredible.

Pros:
- Easy to fill; has a wide opening so you can add your products.
- Top has a twist that you turn to tell what's in each one.
- No issues squeezing out the shampoo.
- Tops stay on while being shuffled around in my gym bag.

Cons:
NONE!

These are incredible. They are great for the gym, camping any activity where you need spare travel items and don't want to take a lot. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is an avid gym goer.
on October 18, 2015
I've traveled a lot on commercial aircraft and on a much-loved Cessna Cardinal to Oshkosh several times. Plastic tubes of goop always leak because of pressure variations or because they were squished to death. These are absolutely leak proof when you make sure the silicon is at the top when you screw on the lid. Plus, because they are silicon and pretty wide of aperture, they do not retain odors and are exceptionally easy to clean. 2 oz of shampoo and lotion equals about 2 weeks of supply. The SO decided to clean his tubes out and pack liquor for the 8 hour airplane ride. Liquor did not taste of shampoo! In error, I purchased 2 sets. Now, I'm glad I did!
on October 14, 2014
These GoToob travel bottles are a great way to keep your liquids organized. Since these are 3 oz bottles and TSA approved, you can get your shampoo, body wash, sunblock, lotion, or any other common liquid in your carry on!

I am currently using these mostly for my toiletry kit in my gym bag. I bring that same kit when traveling or camping. I bought the three pack. I now have my Pert Plus shampoo/conditioner, body wash, and chlorine removal shampoo all securely stored in each tube. As it happens, all three of those liquids match the colors of the tubes I used. I bought the kit with the green, clear, and blue bottles. I might buy the other colored set in the future so I can also bring sunblock and other lotions with me on trips.

They have also gone the extra step of including a little ring around the base of the cap that can be rotated to reveal the name of the contents. There are a few options, plus a blank area to write the contents with a Sharpie. If multiple liquids are the same color and clarity, this might be very helpful.

Just unscrew the main cap (which has a nifty pressure closure for squirting contents out), and the opening is wide enough to pour in just about anything without spilling it. No funnels needed! Replace the cap, flip the lid, and squirt!

The tube material itself is flexible but seems very durable. I actually dropped one and began stepping on it. It did not rupture.
on February 24, 2016
The GoToob is awesome! Before I bought these I was always running out last minute before a trip to buy those silly little travel bottles of shampoo, conditioner, etc. I have used these for shampoo, conditioner, liquid soap and lotion. I have never encountered any problems with them and no leaks. I purchased these in October 2015 and have gotten several uses out of them so far and I have not been disappointed.

A couple unique features really set these apart from other travel bottles:
1. The no-drip valve on the cap. The liquid does not come out of the tube unless you apply pressure to the silicone bottle. This makes me happy because it prevents leaks and the cap is clean! There is no buildup from shampoo on the cap like you find in most bottles. This also makes it super easy to clean when you get home.
2. The cap has a dial that you can change to identify what's in the bottle (lotion, soap, shampoo, etc). I have different colors, so I usually just know what color holds what, but this is a convenient feature.
3. The design and material. The silicone just feels cool! But really, this product is designed with the consumer in mind. It's easy to fill - wide opening screw cap, it's easy to clean - everything pops off and easily pops back together, it doesn't leak!

If you are going to invest in a travel bottle - these are the ones to buy!
on November 30, 2015
These tubes are easy to refill and squeeze all product out, butt the caps don't seal all the way and if your bag gets packed tight or squeezed during travel, shampoo/conditioner/lotion oozes out the sides of the tubes. I've packed these twice in a checked bag and both times I ended up with shampoo inside my dob kit. Very frustrating. Two stars because I use them to go to the gym have not had any problems because they don't get get smooshed in my bag and they are also easy to refill, but definitely not a great product because they ooze easily.
on July 17, 2015
Love the colors these come in! So much more attractive than your boring travel items from other vendors. Really appreciate that the Gotoob's strive to use chemicals that are not harmful in their product but after some use the cap on one of my tops seems to pop off easily. I popped it off once to get the last bit of lotion on my last trip and after that the seal and suction haven't been the same. That being said, their caps are so formed that when you are done squeezing the rest of the product goes back into the bottle and doesn't end up all over the lid of the cap (crucial for those with OCD tendencies). I also really appreciated that you can squeeze every bit of the product out of the bottle (many other travel accessories are made of the hard plastic that you have to use your fingers or another device to scoop your product out of towards the end). My other two travel bottles from the pack are still holding up well, may replace the third one due to the cap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.