5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Humanscale Freedom Headrest Chair - Wave
|Price:||$890.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Self-Adjusting Recline
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism A true design icon, the Humanscale F211GW101 Freedom chair with headrest proves that ergonomics can be beautiful. Created by Niels Diffrient, Freedom automatically adjusts to every user. Designed to eliminate the need for manual controls, it features a sophisticated weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism. The F211GW101 model Freedom chair comes with black color and wave textile. It is designed to fit 95% of the office population (5'0" - 6'4" height, 100 lbs to 300 lbs weight). The Freedom Headrest features a dynamic support that cradles the head and neck during recline, but remains neutral when in upright positions. And its unique form has a timeless aesthetic that complements any workspace
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Too many of the components have changed
1. The armrests are not as thick or as comfortable
2. Armrest no-longer move sideways
3. The foam on the seats are not as sturdy
4. Many of the base components are now plastic, not metal
5. The seat and head cushion cloth is of lower grade
They company now seems focused on trying to save a couple dollars on quality while still asking a premium price. Very disappointed in these guys.
Most recent customer reviews
I spend my whole day fighting this damn back - constant muscle work to actually sit...Read more
I do love the autorecline, seems well balanced for me and the way the headrest supports...Read more