Other Sellers on Amazon
Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Face Steamer Home Sauna SPA Face Humidifier Atomizer for Women Men Moisturizing Cleansing Pores with Blackhead Remover Kit
- [LONGER STEAMING TIME] 50ML capacity water tank,takes advanced PTC heating element to vaporize water,face steamer will spray mist within 90s and last for 18 minutes. Maximum amount of water added is not more than MAX.Make sure steam to align the top of the chin to cover entire face,distance at least 20cm.
- 【BPA FREE & LEAKPROOF】-- Zenpy facial steamer adopts high quality ABS and environment friendly materials, no odor, two temperature adjustment and leakproof design.
- 【SKIN CARE STEAMER】Full face steamer is suitable for all kinds of skin, makes skin become ideal neutral skin, tender, younger and healthier. Opens unclogs pores to removes dirt, oil makeup, melts away dead skin cells. The inhalation attachment for nose and mouth inhalation to clears your blocked nose, humidifier function.
- 【PERFECT FOR NEXT STEP】Facial steamer open your pore channeling significantly boosts the absorption your favorite beauty creams, serums and masks so you can get the maximum effect from your favorite beauty products
- 【Bonus kit】 Come with blackhead kit . Blackhead remover kit compliment your SPA steamer perfectly. Followup your steaming session by using this kit to remove blackheads and blemishes effortlessly for perfect skin after every use. Hair band stop hair from falling when steaming.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What does steaming do for your skin?
- It’s cleansing. Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove.
- Promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation. This boost of blood flow nourishes your skin and delivers oxygen. The result is a natural, healthy glow.
- Releases acne-causing bacteria and cells. Opening up your pores allows the release of dead skin cells, and other impurities that clog the pores and contribute to acne.
- Releases trapped sebum. This naturally occurring oil is produced by your sebaceous glands to lubricate your skin and hair. When sebum gets trapped beneath your skin’s surface, it causes acne and blackheads. It’s hydrating. Steam hydrates the skin by helping to increase oil production, naturally moisturizing the face.
- Helps your skin better absorb skin care products. Steam increasesTrusted Source skin’s permeability, enabling it to better absorb topicals. This means you get more bang for your buck from skin care products applied after a steam.
- Promotes collagen and elastin. The increased blood flow experienced during a steam facial promotes collagen and elastin production. This results in firmer, younger-looking skin.
- Soothing. The feeling of warm steam on your face is relaxing. Add some soothing scents using herbs or essential oils for aromatherapy to take your steam sesh to a whole other level of calm!
- Helps with sinus congestion. Steam can help relieve sinus congestion and headaches that often accompany it. Adding certain essential oils to your steam can boost the effect.
- Accessible. You don’t need to dish out big bucks for a steam facial at a spa to enjoy the benefits; it can be done at home using items you already have.
Full Steaming Nozzle
Large facial nozzle to help cover full face on steaming
Adjustable nose inhaler attachment for concentrated nasal passage relief.
2 Control Setting
Adjustable steam flow allows for maximum comfort, control and effectiveness.
Activate the hydrophilic factor, strengthen skin is hydration, well keep moisture
The feeling of warm steam on your face is relaxing, regulate mood, relieve mental stress.
Relieve cold symptoms of rhinitis and other respiratory diseases
Unclog pores, improve sleeping
Soften the cuticle and improve the absorbency of skin to absorb enough nutrition.
Promotes collagen and elastin production. This results in firmer, younger-looking skin.
Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove.
It helps your skin better absorb skin care products.
Steam increases skin’s permeability, enabling it to better absorb topicals. This means you get more bang for your buck from skin care products applied after a steam.
As a makeup primer
Used before makeup, the hot steam softend the skin for a flawless and long lasting make up
Why Facial Steaming Is Important
It cleanses your pores. Clogged pores are one of the key contributing factors to acne breakouts, and can lead to infection and severe skin irritation. Whether you suffer from acne or have blemish-free skin, one of the best ways to cleanse facial pores is to steam your face. The warm steam causes your face to sweat, which opens the pores and helps soften the surface layer of dead skin cells, releasing dirt and debris that could be the cause of breakouts and would otherwise stay trapped. Our skin naturally produces sebum that protects and lubricates the skin, but when it becomes trapped in a follicle, a breakout can occur. One such breakout is in the form of a blackhead. When steam is applied to the face, it softens blackhead plugs, gently releasing them from follicular openings. While this process can help clear up mild acne, those who suffer from severe acne or skin conditions like rosacea should consult a doctor before trying an at home facial steam.
It makes your skin more receptive to other skin care treatments. Once your pores have opened and the dirt and debris have been eliminated, your clean pores can now better absorb products you might use, such as a face mask or serum.
It enhances circulation. Without getting too scientific, steaming your face triggers a thermoregulating response in which blood vessels in the skin dilate so more blood can flow to the skin, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the tissue. This is what gives tired, dull skin that rosy, dewy post-steam glow.
It helps removes toxins. When you sweat in the steam room or take a hot detoxifying bath, your body perspires and releases toxins. Your face is no different, so facial steaming is a great way to release toxins that could be causing imbalances in your skin.
It promotes relaxation. have a soothing, healing aromatherapy session in an at home facial steam.
- Package Dimensions : 8.6 x 7.6 x 6 inches; 1.35 Pounds
- Item model number : MC-111
- UPC : 702562326856
- Manufacturer : WX Fashion
- ASIN : B07MFKH5NS
Best Sellers Rank:
#11,287 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #24 in Facial Steamers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.