|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 8 x 12.2 inches|
|Item model number||TT-AH002|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Cool Mist Humidifier, TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifiers for Bedroom with 3.5L/0.95 gallon Large Capacity, Classic Dial Knob Control and Two 360° Rotatable Mist Outlets, US Plug 120V
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quiet and healthy, TaoTronics ultrasonic humidifier silently infuses your room with clean moisturized air, so you can enjoy a clean, crisp and odorless air around you
- Extra fine ceramic filter filters out water impurity, harmful bacteria and bad odor at molecular level, leaving you with a clean and pure water vapor. We do not recommend adding any essential oil or similar chemical perfume in the water
- Double 360° rotatable mist nozzles output mist in two directions simultaneously, maximum output of 330 ml/h (0.08 gal/h) quickly filling a large space of up to 150 m3 / 5297 ft3.
- Classic control knob adjusts the amount of mist flow nice and easy; the humidifier shuts off automatically when detects low water with a warning red LED indicator, Weight(oz): 40
- Large 3.5 L / 0.92 gal. water tank means you get up to 10 hours of continuous mist without refilling, ideal for home and office use, Size(in): 8.74x8.03x12.20
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Compare to similar items
This item Cool Mist Humidifier, TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifiers for Bedroom with 3.5L/0.95 gallon Large Capacity, Classic Dial Knob Control and Two 360° Rotatable Mist Outlets, US Plug 120V
Cool Mist Humidifier - Anypro Ultrasonic Room Humidifier with Variable Time Settings, Adjustable Mist Control, and Soft Night Lights Options B01NCVDC5J
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunvalleytek||Anypro Global||multifunUS||YIHunion|
TaoTronics Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier emits water mist up to 300mL/h to purify air and improve our respiratory system and skin health. The ultrasonic sound is silent and perfect for home and office use. It's extra fine ceramic cartridge filters water from micro-organisms and bad odor. The filter is easily cleaned and has very low maintenance and prolonged life service. Its classic control knob adjusts work frequency and mist level with a simple twist. Two 360° rotatable nozzles blow mist in two directions at any angle; it automatically shuts off when it detects low water and LED indicator turns red. High 3.5L capacity water tank will last up to 10 hours without a refill. Maximum output of 300±30mL/h produces enough vapor that humidifies the air in a space as large as 150m3 /1600sq. ft.
Top Customer Reviews
The other feature I really liked with the TT-AH001, as compared to the TT-AH002, is that the TT-AH001 has a handle on top for carrying the water tank. Both have handles on the bottom, but those feel very cheap. The upper handle on the TT-AH001 is definitely a big plus when carrying a full tank of water up the steps
If you can afford the extra $20, go for the TT-AH001. The differences I mentioned are a Big Plus.
First off, the water lasts for 4-5 nights on low. The other one I have to refill every other day.
Second, you have much more control over the steam output since you have an entire dial to choose from. The one I got from Target only had a high and low setting--and the low isn't that low--so it's much more difficult to actually control the humidity level (I read the children's hospital keeps the air at 55%, so that's what I am aiming for).
Third, the filter doesn't have to be replaced! The one I got from Target already needs a new filter and it's only been 3 weeks. And since the filter in that one is soft and absorbent, it is super stinky already. The filter in this one is small balls that are not absorbent, so no mildew smell at all.
Cleaning is easy! The plastic is very smooth so there is very little film buildup like there is in the other one with thicker plastic. All you do is rinse the main blue part out with water and then soak the filter and base with white vinegar for 10 minutes. Brush it with the included cleaning brush, rinse it, and you're done.
This one is far superior in many ways and I am actually just considering the other one a loss and purchasing another one of these. And yes, I paid full price, both times.
So, here's my few points so far:
1. CHINESE PRODUCT: Maybe they are China based company or in California (I am not sure), but most of the products nowadays are manufactured in China. People claim Chinese products are fakes, pieces of junks, or inferior. That's simply naive and I don't want to deviate too far away from the purpose of this review. So why care if it's a Chinese company as long as the product works?
2. PACKAGING: Great packaging - please see pics. Three boxes in total plus foams to protect the product. I don't see a better way to ship and protect the product. - 5 STARS!
3. USER MANUAL: some reviews say it's poor English, and they can hardly understand. Here's some pictures to show you. It's very simple English and I think everyone can easily understand unless they are illiterate.
4. Quietness: I think it's VERY QUIET, but don't expect it to be "whisper quiet". If you need "absolute quietness" during sleep, you may need to turn it off. I doubt any humidifers in the market can be whisper quiet that you absolutely hear nothing.
5. Refill: it's easy enought to refill. However, not as easy as other products I used before. There's no handles from top or side of the water tank. So you need to take the nozzles out and make sure your hands can grip the tank. When I say easy enough, I mean when the water tank is empty, I can use only one hand the grab this water tank and have it refilled. Two hands are required though when it's fully filled:). BTW, there's a small handle from the bottom of the water tank, which I don't use because it's too small and not accesible.
6. Effectiveness: It can produce tons of mist out while not leaving your table or floor wet. My room is at a comfort humidity level now.
7. LED in the water tank: LED will be green while it's working properly, and will be red when water tank is empty and it stops working. It's not too bright so it won't disturb you during your sleep at night. (My PREVIOUS humidifier had a bright red LED, and I just wanna kill it because it's way too bright that it wants to light up the room)
8. RUN TIME: I have tried on low-medium, it only drained about a quarter off the tank over 8 hours. I think it's gonna last long enough so you only need to change out the water tank every 15 hours if running medium (again, this is an estimate, you can refer to other reviews)
9. RECOMMENDATION: need non-slippery pads on the bottom otherwise it's easy to slide on the table (when empty)
10. Customer service: I haven't got a chance to make a warranty claim because it's been trouble free. I have contacted their customer service team a few times about product questions, and they replied all within 12-24 hours. -Quick response.
If you think this review helped you making a decision, please click the vote helpful in the bottom and I simply just want to help more people to know more about the product before buying. Thank you very much.
Updates: after using it for 3 months, no problem at all, fuctioned like new.
Updates: 3/20/16, used about 6 months, the less mist seems to be produced. It used to be a lot of mist. I will see if it keeps getting less.
So I bought a Vornado EV100 at a local Bed Bath and Beyond. Thank goodness I put it in a tray when I used it because it leaked a lot of water. I followed the directions exactly and was careful. At first I thought we had jostled it or something, but in the end I'm positive it was just a faulty unit.
I got this TaoTronics as a replacement for the Vornado and after reading a ton of reviews and Amazon ratings. (thank you, Amazon, and Amazon users, for the product reviews - - such a great thing). Love this humidifier!! It works great! I still put it in a tray just because I don't want to take the chance of having a problem, but this one hasn't leaked a drop. Works like a charm. Would buy it again and would recommend it.
Oh, and it's SOOO quite. Hard to believe how quiet it is.