- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 5 hours and 33 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- Audible.com Release Date: December 23, 2016
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MQYIB93
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Humility Is the New Smart: Rethinking Human Excellence in the Smart Machine Age Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As I read the book, it struck me that emotional intelligence, in being branded as its own kind of intelligence, is perhaps being done a disservice, and I believe we're seeing ample evidence of intelligence stripped of emotional intelligence coming off as dumb as gypsum. We undoubtedly need some renegotiation of the language and hierarchy between garden-variety intelligence and emotional intelligence. Old smart really is the new dumb.
Read the book so that you can reflect and then start to read it again. I am concerned that we are not nearly ready enough for the Smart Machine Age. But we can be.
While the book is concise and clear, it does seem a bit verbose at some part. The average reader might prefer more concrete examples instead of lengthy philosophical discussion.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Organizational Learning
- Books > Self-Help > Success