Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 30, 2013
WOW! I cant beleive I was able to purchase this unit for just under $200.00. I was looking to replace the depthfinder on my front deck because the old one finally gave out but I had always wished that I could get one with GPS built in. This is the one and it cost about the same as a sonar only unit. It may be a discontinued model but so what, it has great definition and does exactly what I need it to.
on August 19, 2014
Good product! Easy to set up and use. The built in map is not really detailed at all so I purchased the hot maps add-in as well and that help holding my depth greatly when trolling. Otherwise I just wish it had a bigger screen
on September 18, 2014
Great product, the only reason I give it 4 stars rather than 5 is the fact that the screen fogs up.
on January 18, 2013
the product worked like I thought it would. Was a little hard to see you had to be right in front of the screen you couldn't see it when standing up.
on October 9, 2011
Easy to install, works well on calm waters. The built in maps for coastal waters are pretty vauge. I guess I will buy the chip to improve the maps.
Trouble with the power connection while traveling in rough water. Must be coming loose for a second. Cuts off but immediately comes back on when I hit the power button.
not 100% satisfied but not ready to send it back either.
on March 4, 2013
Didn't have a chance to try it on the water yet, but if it does everything the manual says it would do, then it will be a great product for the price. It seems like it has too many functions, some of them will probably never use.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 4, 2010
This was an excellent product and was what I was looking for. It works great! It makes fishing more enjoyable and easier.
on September 28, 2010
Great Product!!!!!!!!!! Very easy to install !!!!!!!!!!! I
was a little reluctant at first, but great product for the
amount of green.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 23, 2012
I purchased this item two days ago at Dick's Sproting Goods because it was on sale and cheaper than Amazon. I installed the unit on my boat and when I turned it on I discovered that the GPS function did not work. It would not get a fix no matter what I did. The next day I called Humminbird tech support and waited for 53 minutes until they finally answered and they told me that it would work if left turned on for 20-30 minutes without pushing any buttons at all. No problem since I left it on all night to see if it would acquire a position fix...when I got to the marina it still had not obtained a fix after 15 hours! I called back to Humminbird and this time only waited 40 minutes on hold while the tech support woman basically told me that I must be doing something wrong. I told her that I have several car GPS units and am quite tech savvy. She had me check several settings until she finally admitted that the unit was defective. Here's where it gets good...she told me to package it up, drive to the post office and mail it back to them so they could repair it and send it back in 2-3 weeks. I told her I paid for a brand new one and did not want a refurbished unit which this one would now be and I also did not want to miss having it during 2-3 weeks of prime boating season so I asked for her to send me a replacement unit and I would send her the one I had. She put me on hold and then returned and said they did not have one to send me for about "2-3 weeks maybe longer" so I might as well send the broken one in for repair. I asked if she worked directly for humminbird or some sort of subcontractor tech support firm and she said she workded for Humminbird itself. I asked her if I was to understand that the manufacturer did not have one single unit anywhere in the country to send me and she said "Look, it's our busy time and we're only human OK?" I then asked for an upgrade to the next model up and she said "That's not possible either". I had not called Dick's Sporting Goods because a note in the box directed me to call Humminbird instead and not to return the unit to the store if there was a problem. Completely frustrated I called Dick's and explained to the manager what had happened. Thankfully Dick's is a much better company than Humminbird and he told me to bring it back to the store. I will never buy another Humminbird product again. Their customer service and business model is the worst I've experienced. I do not write reviews as I just don't have the time, but I was treated so poorly that I am spending my Saturday afternoon warning people not to buy Humminbird products unless you want a big side order of frustration along with your purchase.
99 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.