Hummingbird Glass Straws Clear Bent 9" x 9.5 mm Made With Pride In The USA - Perfect Reusable Straw For Smoothies, Tea, Juice, Water, Essential Oils - 4 Pack With Cleaning Brush
|Price:||$19.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GLASS STRAWS MADE IN THE USA — Each straw is handmade in our studio by glass artists and free of Chinese glass or materials. Certified BPA & Lead free premium glass.
- PROTECTS YOU FROM TOXINS — Plastics contain a very dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA), which has been linked to hormonal disruption, obesity, early puberty, as well as breast and prostate cancers. The coloring in plastic straws is also poisonous. Our glass straws are 100% non-toxic and will not cause any health problems.
- REUSABLE AND ECO FRIENDLY — In the U.S. we use over 500 million plastic straws DAILY. Plastic is not biodegradable, meaning every plastic straw used since they were invented in 1938 is still around in some form, leaching toxic chemicals into the water and soil. The good news is that just one person switching to a Hummingbird Glass Straw can keep about 38,000 nasty plastic straws out of the environment forever!
- RESISTS BREAKING — Remember those nearly indestructible Pyrex bowls and plates your mother and grandmother had? These are made of the exact same stuff! Naturally clear, this borosilicate glass is extra strong, making it both durable and safe to drink from.
- CLEANS EASILY — Simply rinse them out after every use and you're ready to go. However, we do include a cleaning brush just in case you get a chunk of fruit from your smoothie wedged in there. Hummingbird Glass Straws are dishwasher safe, also… it doesn't get any easier than that! Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 4-pack today! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Why Hummingbird Glass Straws Are The Best
Can be Used in Hot or Cold Drinks
Safe for Kids with adult supervision
Protect Teeth from Cavities and Stains
Easy and Safe to Carry with You Everywhere!
Handmade in the USA
What To Expect From Your Hummingbird Glass Straw Order
You will receive one beautifully designed package containing 4 quality bent Hummingbird Glass Straws. Plus you'll get a cleaning brush! (No, they're not hard to clean, you can pop them in the dishwasher; the brush is just in case you get something stuck).
These straws are 9 inches long x 9.5 mm in diameter, which is perfect for smoothies, juice, coffee, and teas. They're angled perfectly to make sipping easy. The glass is perfectly clear, and both ends are smooth and rounded so they're comfortable to use.
Everyone is Joining the Glass Straw Movement!
Glass straws have long been popular with environmentalists, but now celebrities like Oprah and Ralph Lauren spokesmodel (and health nut) Valentina Zelyaeva are joining the cause! With the focus on health-destroying plastic toxins and rampant environmental pollution, glass straws aren't just a trend — they're a health and wellness movement that's here to stay.
Handmade in the U.S.A.
Each Hummingbird Glass Straw is handmade by a glass artist in Colorado. These are not cheap, assembly-line glass straws other companies sell, they're the real deal. Every straw is inspected by hand for quality.
Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 4 pack today!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Previously I ordered a Dharma straws (in 2015). I still have that original straw, but it is now much shorter: even though the tip broke off about a month ago (entirely my fault--and my cat's!), it broke off very cleanly, and the straw is still perfectly usable. But I needed a longer one.
Thickness of glass and outward appearance: both straws look very much alike (so I have strong reasons to hope that Hummingbird Straw will be as long lasting as Dharma).
Positioning of the "bend": Dharma straw has a bend at about 3 inches in, and Hummingbird has is at about 1.75 inch-----I prefer Hummingbird positioning actually, because it allows me to use taller bottles and still enjoy the convenience of the bend.
Price: I like Hummingbird MUCH better: 4 straws for about $16--while 1 Dharma straw, in 2015, was $8.50
Cleaning brush: I wish Hummingbird would include a little thicker brush, for it to be effective. But I still have my old Dharma brush to use, so no complaints here.
Finally, I rejoice in supporting a U.S. artist!
Love the look, feel, and quality of these straws and the fact they are dishwasher safe. The cleaner fits perfectly in the interior of the straw even at the bend. I did not rate the durability of these straws, as I have not dropped one yet, however, they do feel quite sturdy. I will leave 2 straws at my office and two at home.
One suggestion: I will no longer use plastic straws when dinning out, so a firm carrying case with washable interior would aide safe transportation in this lady's handbag. I love these straws so much; I've ordered the smaller 6x7 size for smaller glasses and cups. One happy Finicky Shopper!
Update July 2017: I'm back to order another set for our vacation house. I want add that I use the Tervis 24oz Tumbler (their largest size). The bend on these straws are perfect for the cups and lids. No need with these quality products to "ream out" the lid hole to fit this perfect 9.5mm width straws, as cheaper glass straws require. Love that these are made in USA and gladly pay a little more for them, for the high quality and quality control. Thank you Hummingbird!
We all use this straw on a regular basis.
I do recommend placing a toothbrush stopper on the straw from NUK to keep the baby from chocking on any straw when they are learning. I came up with the idea from having the gaurd on hand and bought 3 more just to use the stopper itself. Works really well, fits the glass straw and Ball brand (Mason Jar lid/straw combo) straws we use at home.
Our family has switched to these Hummingbird glass straws, and we love them. I just stick them in the silverware rack of the dishwasher. They come out sparkling clean. So far I haven't had to use the little brush that comes with them.
I was afraid they would break easily -- I'm married to the original bull in the china shop -- but still no breakage after several months of daily use. I carry a couple in my purse for drive-thru drinks. (I use the original box in my purse.)
At first, their thickness seemed a bit uncomfortable, but we're all used to that now.