Hummingbird Glass Straws Clear Bent 9" x 9.5 mm Made With Pride In The USA - Perfect Reusable Straw For Smoothies, Tea, Juice, Water, Essential Oils - 4 Pack With Cleaning Brush
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$20.01 (53%)|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GLASS STRAWS MADE IN THE USA — Each straw is handmade in our studio by glass artists and inspected by hand for quality. No Chinese glass or materials.
- PROTECTS YOU FROM TOXINS — Plastics contain a very dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA), which has been linked to hormonal disruption, obesity, early puberty, as well as breast and prostate cancers. The coloring in plastic straws is also poisonous. Our glass straws are 100% non-toxic and will not cause any health problems.
- REUSABLE AND ECO FRIENDLY — In the U.S. we use over 500 million plastic straws DAILY. Plastic is not biodegradable, meaning every plastic straw used since they were invented in 1938 is still around in some form, leaching toxic chemicals into the water and soil. The good news is that just one person switching to a Hummingbird Glass Straw can keep about 38,000 nasty plastic straws out of the environment forever!
- RESISTS BREAKING — Remember those nearly indestructible Pyrex bowls and plates your mother and grandmother had? These are made of the exact same stuff! Naturally clear, this borosilicate glass is extra strong, making it both durable and safe to drink from.
- CLEANS EASILY — Simply rinse them out after every use and you're ready to go. However, we do include a cleaning brush just in case you get a chunk of fruit from your smoothie wedged in there. Hummingbird Glass Straws are dishwasher safe, also… it doesn't get any easier than that! Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 4-pack today! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Why Hummingbird Glass Straws Are The Best
• Environmentally Friendly
• Can be Used in Hot or Cold Drinks
• Safe for Kids with adult supervision
• Protect Teeth from Cavities and Stains
• Dishwasher Safe
• Easy and Safe to Carry with You Everywhere!
• Fully Guaranteed
• Handmade in the USA
What To Expect From Your Hummingbird Glass Straw Order
You will receive one beautifully designed package containing 4 quality bent Hummingbird Glass Straws. Plus you'll get a cleaning brush! (No, they're not hard to clean, you can pop them in the dishwasher; the brush is just in case you get something stuck).
These straws are 9 inches long x 9.5 mm in diameter, which is perfect for smoothies, juice, coffee, and teas. They're angled perfectly to make sipping easy. The glass is perfectly clear, and both ends are smooth and rounded so they're comfortable to use.
Everyone is Joining the Glass Straw Movement!
Glass straws have long been popular with environmentalists, but now celebrities like Oprah and Ralph Lauren spokesmodel (and health nut) Valentina Zelyaeva are joining the cause! With the focus on health-destroying plastic toxins and rampant environmental pollution, glass straws aren't just a trend — they're a health and wellness movement that's here to stay.
Handmade in the U.S.A.
Each Hummingbird Glass Straw is handmade by a glass artist in Colorado. These are not cheap, assembly-line glass straws other companies sell, they're the real deal. Every straw is inspected by hand for quality.
Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 4-pack today!
Top Customer Reviews
The bend is very slight and I like it, especially because the straws stop quickly when they roll. So I don't have to worry about one rolling off my counter top.
They're also very easy to clean, either rinse out, place in dishwasher, or use brush they provide.
They also arrive in a nice box with padding on the bottom which we have kept and use as our "glass straw box" to protect them in the drawer from any other kitchen tool.
*note: I've had these for less than one week, but they feel sturdy. If I have any breakage issues, I will be sure to update. With that said, the website states "if you have any issues, contact them and they are happy to help" I hope that's the case if that is ever needed!
Update: March 22, 2015. Still loving these straws! Have only broke one, but that was my own fault. They are sturdy and will hold up fine to every day use and minor falls.
They are very sturdy and came nicely padded and packed in a box-board paper box.
Previously I ordered a Dharma straws (in 2015). I still have that original straw, but it is now much shorter: even though the tip broke off about a month ago (entirely my fault--and my cat's!), it broke off very cleanly, and the straw is still perfectly usable. But I needed a longer one.
Thickness of glass and outward appearance: both straws look very much alike (so I have strong reasons to hope that Hummingbird Straw will be as long lasting as Dharma).
Positioning of the "bend": Dharma straw has a bend at about 3 inches in, and Hummingbird has is at about 1.75 inch-----I prefer Hummingbird positioning actually, because it allows me to use taller bottles and still enjoy the convenience of the bend.
Price: I like Hummingbird MUCH better: 4 straws for about $16--while 1 Dharma straw, in 2015, was $8.50
Cleaning brush: I wish Hummingbird would include a little thicker brush, for it to be effective. But I still have my old Dharma brush to use, so no complaints here.
Finally, I rejoice in supporting a U.S. artist!
Fast forward over half a year later, and two or more of these straws are used every day. Morning smoothie and packed lunch smoothie and sometimes a coffee means these got tons of use. One fateful afternoon, getting out of her car, a magical straw slid free of its empty smoothie glass and she hoped for a moment that the straw would hold true to its Hummingbird name and start flying without hitting the ground. No such luck.
I reached out to Hummingbird, happy with the amount of use per dollar we'd already gotten, to ask if they had any sort of warranty that protects against damage for the next set of straws I was prepared to purchase. I got an email less than a day later asking for our address to send a replacement right away - they're covered by a lifetime guarantee! We got our straw the next week and a few days later we got ANOTHER straw... I emailed again to let them know of the mistake and we would be happy to return it. They got back the same day telling us to keep it.
We are so pleased with these straws and we will not hesitate to buy all of our straws from now on through Hummingbird. Thank you!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These help in our quest to live naturally and eliminate plastic.
They are nice and big and we enjoy using them.Read more