Hummingbird Glass Straws Clear Bent 9" x 9.5 mm Made With Pride In The USA - Perfect Reusable Straw For Smoothies, Tea, Juice, Water, Essential Oils - 4 Pack With Cleaning Brush
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GLASS STRAWS MADE IN THE USA — Each straw is handmade in our studio by glass artists and free of Chinese glass or materials. Certified BPA & Lead free premium glass.
- PROTECTS YOU FROM TOXINS — Plastics contain a very dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA), which has been linked to hormonal disruption, obesity, early puberty, as well as breast and prostate cancers. The coloring in plastic straws is also poisonous. Our glass straws are 100% non-toxic and will not cause any health problems.
- REUSABLE AND ECO FRIENDLY — In the U.S. we use over 500 million plastic straws DAILY. Plastic is not biodegradable, meaning every plastic straw used since they were invented in 1938 is still around in some form, leaching toxic chemicals into the water and soil. The good news is that just one person switching to a Hummingbird Glass Straw can keep about 38,000 nasty plastic straws out of the environment forever!
- RESISTS BREAKING — Remember those nearly indestructible Pyrex bowls and plates your mother and grandmother had? These are made of the exact same stuff! Naturally clear, this borosilicate glass is extra strong, making it both durable and safe to drink from.
- CLEANS EASILY — Simply rinse them out after every use and you're ready to go. However, we do include a cleaning brush just in case you get a chunk of fruit from your smoothie wedged in there. Hummingbird Glass Straws are dishwasher safe, also… it doesn't get any easier than that! Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 4-pack today! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Glass Straws Clear Bent 9" x 9.5 mm Drinking Straws Reusable Straws Healthy, Reusable, Eco Friendly, BPA Free, 4 Pack With Cleaning Brush
WAVE Premium Curved Glass Straws Set - 6 Pack, 9" x 10mm
OASIS Premium Straight Glass Straws Set - 6 Pack, 9" x 10mm
Glass Straws 9" x 9 mm Bent Drinking Straws Reusable Straws Healthy, Perfect Reusable Straw For Smoothies, Tea, Juice, Water, Essential Oils, With Cleaning Brush, 4 Mix Pack(Blue/Purple/Clear/Smoke)
SipWell Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, Set of 4, Free Cleaning Brush Included
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Hummingbird Glass Straws||JimJim Direct||ICOSA Living||ICOSA Living||TIANYUAN GLASS||Pop!Shop|
Why Hummingbird Glass Straws Are The Best
• Environmentally Friendly
• Can be Used in Hot or Cold Drinks
• Safe for Kids with adult supervision
• Protect Teeth from Cavities and Stains
• Dishwasher Safe
• Easy and Safe to Carry with You Everywhere!
• Fully Guaranteed
• Handmade in the USA
What To Expect From Your Hummingbird Glass Straw Order
You will receive one beautifully designed package containing 4 quality bent Hummingbird Glass Straws. Plus you'll get a cleaning brush! (No, they're not hard to clean, you can pop them in the dishwasher; the brush is just in case you get something stuck).
These straws are 9 inches long x 9.5 mm in diameter, which is perfect for smoothies, juice, coffee, and teas. They're angled perfectly to make sipping easy. The glass is perfectly clear, and both ends are smooth and rounded so they're comfortable to use.
Everyone is Joining the Glass Straw Movement!
Glass straws have long been popular with environmentalists, but now celebrities like Oprah and Ralph Lauren spokesmodel (and health nut) Valentina Zelyaeva are joining the cause! With the focus on health-destroying plastic toxins and rampant environmental pollution, glass straws aren't just a trend — they're a health and wellness movement that's here to stay.
Handmade in the U.S.A.
Each Hummingbird Glass Straw is handmade by a glass artist in Colorado. These are not cheap, assembly-line glass straws other companies sell, they're the real deal. Every straw is inspected by hand for quality.
Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 4-pack today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fast forward over half a year later, and two or more of these straws are used every day. Morning smoothie and packed lunch smoothie and sometimes a coffee means these got tons of use. One fateful afternoon, getting out of her car, a magical straw slid free of its empty smoothie glass and she hoped for a moment that the straw would hold true to its Hummingbird name and start flying without hitting the ground. No such luck.
I reached out to Hummingbird, happy with the amount of use per dollar we'd already gotten, to ask if they had any sort of warranty that protects against damage for the next set of straws I was prepared to purchase. I got an email less than a day later asking for our address to send a replacement right away - they're covered by a lifetime guarantee! We got our straw the next week and a few days later we got ANOTHER straw... I emailed again to let them know of the mistake and we would be happy to return it. They got back the same day telling us to keep it.
We are so pleased with these straws and we will not hesitate to buy all of our straws from now on through Hummingbird. Thank you!
Previously I ordered a Dharma straws (in 2015). I still have that original straw, but it is now much shorter: even though the tip broke off about a month ago (entirely my fault--and my cat's!), it broke off very cleanly, and the straw is still perfectly usable. But I needed a longer one.
Thickness of glass and outward appearance: both straws look very much alike (so I have strong reasons to hope that Hummingbird Straw will be as long lasting as Dharma).
Positioning of the "bend": Dharma straw has a bend at about 3 inches in, and Hummingbird has is at about 1.75 inch-----I prefer Hummingbird positioning actually, because it allows me to use taller bottles and still enjoy the convenience of the bend.
Price: I like Hummingbird MUCH better: 4 straws for about $16--while 1 Dharma straw, in 2015, was $8.50
Cleaning brush: I wish Hummingbird would include a little thicker brush, for it to be effective. But I still have my old Dharma brush to use, so no complaints here.
Finally, I rejoice in supporting a U.S. artist!
To be honest I bought these cause I'm a bit of an eco-nerd and they look cute on peoples Instagrams.
I was worried they would be hard to clean but I just run the water on high through it to clear everything out then throw them in the dishwasher. Way easier than I anticipated.
They are thick enough that I don't feel like they're hard to drink out of or too fragile. Additionally they're tall enough that the bend is never too short in my normal glasses or big mason jars when I use them.
All in all they make my smoothies a little more fun and enjoyable to drink and just make things look nicer
We all use this straw on a regular basis.
I do recommend placing a toothbrush stopper on the straw from NUK to keep the baby from chocking on any straw when they are learning. I came up with the idea from having the gaurd on hand and bought 3 more just to use the stopper itself. Works really well, fits the glass straw and Ball brand (Mason Jar lid/straw combo) straws we use at home.
I layed them next to the buba cup draws to give you an idea on the length in the photo.
Most recent customer reviews
I use daily with All liquids and/or beverages. I wash by hand.
Recommend for health conscious consumer.Read more