- Save 10% each on Promotion Applied offered by Hummingbird Glass Straws when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code ECOSTRAW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Hummingbird Glass Straws Clear Straight 9" x 9.5 mm Made With Pride In The USA - Perfect Reusable Straw For Smoothies, Tea, Juice, Water, Essential Oils - 4 Pack With Cleaning Brush
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GLASS STRAWS MADE IN THE USA — Each straw is handmade in our studio by glass artists and inspected by hand for quality.
- PROTECTS YOU FROM TOXINS — Plastics contain a very dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA), which has been linked to hormonal disruption, obesity, early puberty, as well as breast and prostate cancers. The coloring in plastic straws is also poisonous. Our glass straws are 100% non-toxic and will not cause any health problems.
- REUSABLE AND ECO FRIENDLY - In the U.S. we use over 500 million plastic straws DAILY. Plastic is not biodegradable, meaning every plastic straw used since they were invented in 1938 is still around in some form, leaching toxic chemicals into the water and soil. The good news is that just one person switching to a Hummingbird Glass Straw can keep about 38,000 nasty plastic straws out of the environment forever!
- RESISTS BREAKING — Remember those nearly indestructible Pyrex bowls and plates your mother and grandmother had? These are made of the exact same stuff! Naturally clear, this borosilicate glass is shatter-resistant, making it both durable and safe to drink from.
- CLEANS EASILY — Simply rinse them out after every use and you're ready to go. However, we do include a cleaning brush just in case you get a chunk of fruit from your smoothie wedged in there. Hummingbird Glass Straws are dishwasher safe, also… it doesn't get any easier than that! Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 4-pack today! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why Hummingbird Glass Straws Are The Best
• Environmentally Friendly
• Can be Used in Hot or Cold Drinks
• Safe for Kids
• Shatter Proof
• Protect Teeth from Cavities and Stains
• Dishwasher Safe
• Easy and Safe to Carry with You Everywhere!
• Fully Guaranteed
• Handmade in the USA
What To Expect From Your Hummingbird Glass Straw Order
You will receive one beautifully designed package containing 4 quality straight Hummingbird Glass Straws. Plus you'll get a cleaning brush! (No, they're not hard to clean, you can pop them in the dishwasher; the brush is just in case you get something stuck).
These straws are 9 inches long x 9.5 mm in diameter, which is perfect for smoothies, juice, coffee, and teas. They're angled perfectly to make sipping easy. The glass is perfectly clear, and both ends are smooth and rounded so they're comfortable to use.
Everyone is Joining the Glass Straw Movement!
Glass straws have long been popular with environmentalists, but now celebrities like Oprah and Ralph Lauren spokesmodel (and health nut) Valentina Zelyaeva are joining the cause! With the focus on health-destroying plastic toxins and rampant environmental pollution, glass straws aren't just a trend — they're a health and wellness movement that's here to stay.
Made in the U.S.A.
Each Hummingbird Glass Straw is handmade in our studio. These are not cheap, assembly-line glass straws other companies sell, they're the real deal. Every straw is inspected by hand for quality.
Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws-get a Hummingbird Glass Straw today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hummingbird had the lowest price, so I was skeptical. But i can not tell the difference between these straws and the Glass Dharma straws. Hummingbird had the better price and nicer packaging. These would make great gifts as well. Also... MADE IN THE USA. 'Merica!!!'
Thus, waxing all healthy and eco-friendly like, I decided to get the paper straws. Call me finicky, but, yuk, I couldn't take the paper taste, and the wood pulp flavoring pretty much killed my water habit, so I looked for any alternative, and found these beauties.
Short and sweet, these are PERFECT. I use one in my RTIC super cold cup and it fits just right in the lid opening. Needless to say, the water tastes like good old water, not cardboard, so I'm happy, I'm helping save the world, and doing my body good, so this is a win, win, win.
They are very sturdy, sized ideally, have a great flow, look cool, and the included cleaning brush is much appreciated although, since I use it primarily for water, a simple rinse after use is keeping it clean. I really do like that they are clear, however, because that's my concern with the stainless steel type, is you can't see if any sneaky mold might be setting in (gross) but, with these, you always know that it's clean.
Packaging from Amazon was a mess -- the box was crushed, the straws loose inside (Amazon shipped these together with a much heavier item I had ordered, without any protective packaging inside -- not the vendors fault, it was Amazon who did the packaging) -- so, as a testament to the strength of these, they arrived without any cracks, no chips, nothing broken, so they are tough indeed.
So, I'm totally and completely happy with these, and I have two at home, and two at the office. Looks like they will last a lifetime, with proper care, so this is one less human polluting the world with straws now, and this seems a great way to solve a pretty huge (and very under-reported) eco issue, by simply switching to this excellent product.
Straw problem -- SOLVED.
PROS: Incredibly durable/well made, Ideal length and width, Ethical company and manufacturing, Helps reduce your personal plastic waste, See-through to detect need for cleaning, easy to clean (perfectly sized, stiff and durable cleaning brush included)
CONS (not really, just areas of possible improvement):
1. It would be nice if there were a cutout in the bottom as they tend to suction to the bottom of a glass while drinking. Not a huge deal, just have to remember to lift the straw out with my mouth before taking a sip.
2. It would also be nice if there were a storage bag or box included or available for separate purchase. I'm on the lookout for something to store them in while traveling and something for general kitchen storage. I'll probably end up making a drawstring bag and storing these in a kitchen utensil tray, but would definitely buy something made for those purposes if available!
I got this to replace the degraded, but somehow "new" plastic straw (pictured) that came with my thermos cup I use for ice water, and it fits perfectly (also pictured). Off to buy a set of the 6" ones for my coffee glass (pictured), as these are a little tall for that purpose.
Don't pass these up, they really are the best alternative to wasteful, plastic straws!
hot beverage + plastics = Icky toxins ingested. A friend mentioned glass straws. The existence of glass straws never occurred to me. So I did what everyone does and Googled "Glass Straws" and I found the Hummingbird straws here. I'm so happy with these. They came in a nice box, have a little brush to clean the straws and are a great price.
A tip to pass along: After I got these, it occurred to me that they might get broken in the utensil section of the dish drainer, so after washing one, I put it in an empty 16 oz plastic water bottle to drain and dry out.