Hummingbird Glass Straws Clear Straight 9" x 9.5 mm Made With Pride In The USA - Perfect Reusable Straw For Smoothies, Tea, Juice, Water, Essential Oils - 4 Pack With Cleaning Brush
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GLASS STRAWS MADE IN THE USA — Each straw is handmade in our studio by glass artists and inspected by hand for quality.
- PROTECTS YOU FROM TOXINS — Plastics contain a very dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA), which has been linked to hormonal disruption, obesity, early puberty, as well as breast and prostate cancers. The coloring in plastic straws is also poisonous. Our glass straws are 100% non-toxic and will not cause any health problems.
- REUSABLE AND ECO FRIENDLY - In the U.S. we use over 500 million plastic straws DAILY. Plastic is not biodegradable, meaning every plastic straw used since they were invented in 1938 is still around in some form, leaching toxic chemicals into the water and soil. The good news is that just one person switching to a Hummingbird Glass Straw can keep about 38,000 nasty plastic straws out of the environment forever!
- RESISTS BREAKING — Remember those nearly indestructible Pyrex bowls and plates your mother and grandmother had? These are made of the exact same stuff! Naturally clear, this borosilicate glass is shatter-resistant, making it both durable and safe to drink from.
- CLEANS EASILY — Simply rinse them out after every use and you're ready to go. However, we do include a cleaning brush just in case you get a chunk of fruit from your smoothie wedged in there. Hummingbird Glass Straws are dishwasher safe, also… it doesn't get any easier than that! Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 4-pack today! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Why Hummingbird Glass Straws Are The Best
• Environmentally Friendly
• Can be Used in Hot or Cold Drinks
• Safe for Kids
• Shatter Proof
• Protect Teeth from Cavities and Stains
• Dishwasher Safe
• Easy and Safe to Carry with You Everywhere!
• Fully Guaranteed
• Handmade in the USA
What To Expect From Your Hummingbird Glass Straw Order
You will receive one beautifully designed package containing 4 quality straight Hummingbird Glass Straws. Plus you'll get a cleaning brush! (No, they're not hard to clean, you can pop them in the dishwasher; the brush is just in case you get something stuck).
These straws are 9 inches long x 9.5 mm in diameter, which is perfect for smoothies, juice, coffee, and teas. They're angled perfectly to make sipping easy. The glass is perfectly clear, and both ends are smooth and rounded so they're comfortable to use.
Everyone is Joining the Glass Straw Movement!
Glass straws have long been popular with environmentalists, but now celebrities like Oprah and Ralph Lauren spokesmodel (and health nut) Valentina Zelyaeva are joining the cause! With the focus on health-destroying plastic toxins and rampant environmental pollution, glass straws aren't just a trend — they're a health and wellness movement that's here to stay.
Handmade in the U.S.A.
Each Hummingbird Glass Straw is handmade in our studio. These are not cheap, assembly-line glass straws other companies sell, they're the real deal. Every straw is inspected by hand for quality.
Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws-get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 4-pack today!
Top customer reviews
Hummingbird had the lowest price, so I was skeptical. But i can not tell the difference between these straws and the Glass Dharma straws. Hummingbird had the better price and nicer packaging. These would make great gifts as well. Also... MADE IN THE USA. 'Merica!!!'
hot beverage + plastics = Icky toxins ingested. A friend mentioned glass straws. The existence of glass straws never occurred to me. So I did what everyone does and Googled "Glass Straws" and I found the Hummingbird straws here. I'm so happy with these. They came in a nice box, have a little brush to clean the straws and are a great price.
A tip to pass along: After I got these, it occurred to me that they might get broken in the utensil section of the dish drainer, so after washing one, I put it in an empty 16 oz plastic water bottle to drain and dry out.
The company appears to be a great one, too. One of the first two straws I bought got broken; our fault. My husband just didn't see it and whacked it with something. Hard. (They aren't easy to break. They're made of rather thick glass for a straw. And they're made of borosilicate glass, what Pyrex products used to be made of. " ... shatter-resistant, making it both durable and safe to drink from.") Despite it being due to no flaw in the product, the company stood behind their guarantee and replaced the straw!
'Made in the U.S., and a cleaning brush is included with your order. (Not so with some companies.)
I bought my first ones in January, 2016. You can see my review here, https://www.amazon.com/review/R3U9Q4E16GMO50/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B014V83AMQ for Hummingbird Glass Straws Clear 10" x 7 mm Long Reusable Straw Designed for Yeti and Starbucks Style Tumblers Made Wth Pride in USA - 2 Pack With Cleaning Brush (Bent)
I like both the "bent" ones and straight, and both 7mm and 9.5mm diameters, depending on what glass or water bottle I'm drinking from.
Being a cancer survivor, I appreciate such a product even more. There's the environmental aspect, too, of course.
Now I just want a little carrying case for taking one or two at a time with me.
Out with plastic straws, in with great glass ones!
Yes, I recommend these straws!
I'm a huge fan of glass kitchenware because this stuff is so inert, it's solubility in anything you'd consider putting in your body is essentially negligible. Plastics are essentially made form petrochemicals and although solubility is quite low, I'm never sure how much plasticizer is leeching into my food and how harmful any of them are. Metals often leave a taste (meaning they're soluble!) and when stuff comes from overseas, I can never be sure what alloy was used and if they plated it to make it appear as a better alloy... more often than not they are coated in plastics, which gets back to my first point... anyway, glass = inert, safe for consumption (except any sharp edges) and doesn't leave a taste in your food.
Obvious drawback is they are brittle and could shatter.
Most recent customer reviews
A few months ago my sister in law visited us and tried one out, and love it too.Read more