Hummingbird Glass Straws Little Sipper 6" x 7mm Made With Pride In The USA - Perfect Reusable Straw For Coffee, Tea, Wine, Juice, Water, Essential Oils - 4 Pack With Cleaning Brush
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE IN THE USA — Each straw is handmade in our studio by glass artists and inspected by hand for quality.
- PROTECTS YOU FROM TOXINS — Plastics contain a very dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA), which has been linked to hormonal disruption, obesity, early puberty, as well as breast and prostate cancers. The coloring in plastic straws is also poisonous. Our glass straws are 100% non-toxic and will not cause any health problems.
- HELPS THE ENVIRONMENT - In the U.S. we use over 500 million plastic straws DAILY. Plastic is not biodegradable, meaning every plastic straw used since they were invented in 1938 is still around in some form, leaching toxic chemicals into the water and soil. The good news is that just one person switching to a Hummingbird Glass Straw can keep about 38,000 nasty plastic straws out of the environment forever!
- RESISTS BREAKING — Remember those nearly indestructible Pyrex bowls and plates your mother and grandmother had? These are made of the exact same stuff! Naturally clear, this borosilicate glass is shatter-resistant, making it both durable and safe to drink from.
- CLEANS EASILY — Simply rinse them out after every use and you're ready to go. However, we do include a cleaning brush just in case you get a chunk of fruit from your smoothie wedged in there. Hummingbird Glass Straws are dishwasher safe, also… it doesn't get any easier than that! Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get a Hummingbird Glass Straw 2-pack today! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Why Hummingbird Glass Straws Are The Best
• Environmentally Friendly
• Can be Used in Hot or Cold Drinks
• Safe for Kids
• Shatter Proof
• Protect Teeth from Cavities and Stains
• Dishwasher Safe
• Easy and Safe to Carry with You Everywhere!
• Fully Guaranteed
• Handmade in the USA
What To Expect From Your Hummingbird Glass Straw Order
You will receive one beautifully designed package containing 4 quality skinny Hummingbird Glass Straws. Plus you'll get a cleaning brush! (No, they're not hard to clean, you can pop them in the dishwasher; the brush is just in case you get something stuck).
These straws are 6 inches long x 7 mm in diameter, which is perfect for wine, juice, coffee, and teas. The glass is perfectly clear, and both ends are smooth and rounded so they're comfortable to use.
Everyone is Joining the Glass Straw Movement!
Glass straws have long been popular with environmentalists, but now celebrities like Oprah and Ralph Lauren spokesmodel (and health nut) Valentina Zelyaeva are joining the cause! With the focus on health-destroying plastic toxins and rampant environmental pollution, glass straws aren't just a trend — they're a health and wellness movement that's here to stay.
Handmade in the U.S.A.
Each Hummingbird Glass Straw is handmade by skilled artisans in our studio. These are not cheap, assembly-line glass straws other companies sell, they're the real deal. Every straw is inspected by hand for quality.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I absolutely recommend the Hummingbird straws.