Hummingbird Glass Straws 9 inches x 9.5mm Reusable Straws (4 Pack of Black)
|Sale:||$19.99 + $4.59 shipping|
|You Save:||$20.01 (50%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE IN THE USA - Each straw is handmade in our studio by glass artists and inspected by hand for quality. No Chinese glass or materials.
- PROTECTS YOU FROM TOXINS - Plastics contain a very dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA), which has been linked to hormonal disruption, obesity, early puberty, as well as breast and prostate cancers. The coloring in plastic straws is also poisonous. Our glass straws are 100% non-toxic and will not cause any health problems.
- HELPS THE ENVIRONMENT - In the U.S. we use over 500 million plastic straws DAILY. Plastic is not biodegradable, meaning every plastic straw used since they were invented in 1938 is still around in some form, leaching toxic chemicals into the water and soil. The good news is that just one person switching to a Hummingbird Glass Straw can keep about 38,000 nasty plastic straws out of the environment forever!
- RESISTS BREAKING - Remember those nearly indestructible Pyrex bowls and plates your mother and grandmother had? These are made of the exact same stuff! Naturally clear, this borosilicate glass is shatter-resistant, making it both durable and safe to drink from.
- CLEANS EASILY - Simply rinse them out after every use and you're ready to go. However, we do include a cleaning brush just in case you get a chunk of fruit from your smoothie wedged in there. Hummingbird Glass Straws are dishwasher safe, also... it doesn't get any easier than that! Don't contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws order your Hummingbird Glass Straws today!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why Hummingbird Glass Straws Are The Best
• Made in the USA
• Lead Free
• Made with premium glass (pyrex)
• Environmentally Friendly
• Can be Used in Hot or Cold Drinks
• Safe for Kids
• Shatter Proof
• Protect Teeth from Cavities and Stains
• Dishwasher Safe
• Easy and Safe to Carry with You Everywhere!
• Lifetime Guaranteed
What To Expect From Your Hummingbird Glass Straw Order
You will receive one beautifully designed package containing premium quality, made in the USA, Hummingbird Glass Straws. Plus you'll get a cleaning brush! (No, they're not hard to clean, you can pop them in the dishwasher; the brush is just in case you get something stuck).
These straws are 9 inches long x 9.5 mm in diameter, which is perfect for smoothies, juice, coffee, and teas. They're angled perfectly to make sipping easy. The glass is beautiful pyrex glass, and both ends are smooth and rounded so they're comfortable to use.
Glass straws have long been popular with environmentalists, but now celebrities like Oprah and Ralph Lauren spokesmodel (and health nut) Valentina Zelyaeva are joining our cause! With the focus on health-destroying plastic toxins and rampant environmental pollution, glass straws aren't just a trend - they're a health and wellness movement that's here to stay.
Made in the U.S.A.
Each Hummingbird Glass Straw is made in our glass studio in Colorado. These are not foreign made, cheap, assembly-line glass straws other companies sell, they're the real deal. Every straw is inspected by hand for quality.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was look for reusable straws but didn't really want plastic. These are sturdy, pretty straws that are easy to clean and fit well in the lidded cups I use for drinking water (finding it necessary in order to keep kitty noses out of my drink.) These straws come in a pretty box, safely packed (ready for gift giving, if you want.) They went safely through the dishwasher with no problems. I haven't dropped one yet so I don't know how breakable they may be. They do seem very solid and well-made. I've purchased some of their colored straws, too, and expect they'll be of the same quality.
people are afraid to use glass straws thinking that they will break easily. These aren't thin/fragile at all. I highly recommend these if you're trying to drink healthier and if you're an oiler. Perfect for ingesting oils while drinking water or tea without the risk of ingesting toxins from plastic straws.
They seem well made and come well packaged.
Good size for general drinking, not to small and not awkwardly big. The Goldilocks of straw sizes!
I use them for soda, milk and white Russians.
Just writing this makes me want a white Russian sipped through this great straw!!