Hummingbird Feeder,15.7'' Bird Feeder with Bright Red Transparent Poly-Carbonate Tube, Easy to Clean, Spring Summer Decor, Hummingbird Feeders for Outdoors, Deck, Patio, Garden, Yard
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☀Attract more hummingbirds to your yard with just one feeder thanks to the unique design of this hummingbird feeder. The Hummingbird Feeder provides a long, flute-like shape that hangs horizontally,providing hummingbirds access to its 22 flower-shaped feeding ports.
- ☀With its welcoming banquet for up to 24 hummingbirds at a time, the expertly designed Hummingbird Feeder minimizes resource guarding and diffuses the natural territorial instincts of hummingbirds. The feeding ports are positioned for optimal nectar access and are equally and adequately spaced apart to allow for side-by-side feeding. Let the bird watching begin.
- ☀Using the two, included, adjustable cords, the Hummingbird Feeder hangs easily from a convenient location like two shepard's hooks, trellis, or from the eaves of a house in front of a viewing window. Make sure the Hummingbird Feeder is level, then fill it half-way with Bob's hummingbird nectar, using the small funnel provided. When finished, simply insert the rubber stopper back into the hole on the top of the feeder, and wait for hungry hummingbirds to arrive.
- ☀The reason for the clear reservoir is simple: it helps users to monitor nectar levels at a glance without actually having to open the feeder. However, this also has a benefit that was unintentional, which is that it provides a better view of the feeding action. The clear tubular design magnifies the action of the hummingbird's tongue while it feeds. Their tongues dart out between 20 and 80 times per second, and this feeder allows you to enjoy the action like never before!
- ☀One of the most notable benefits of this Hummingbird Feeder is the horizontal orientation. This design provides hummingbirds with a 360-degree view of their environment while they feed. This aligns with their natural instinct to check for danger. With traditional vertical feeders, their view is impeded and hummingbirds need to check for danger more frequently. This horizontal style prevents them from having to stop feeding to make sure they are safe.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The bowl fits tightly in the copper coil. Pushing up on the bowl from the bottom helps to remove it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN OPENING THE SMALL BOX CONTAINER THE JAR AND LID. This feeder is 9 inches long(top of hanger to bottom of vines) and 6.3 inches wide at its largest points. These feeders will be made as they are ordered and each may vary slightly as they are handcrafted. Please allow slight deviation for the color and measurement! please understanding, thanks