Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Humpty Dumpty Climbs Again
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 31, 2017
Love this book. The story is so cute
on June 14, 2015
Very cute story! My 3-year-old liked it a lot
on March 2, 2015
Very cute. Checked it out from the library and knew we'd be buying a copy. Daughter loves it. We can't drive past a rocky wall of any sort that she doesn't say "I bet Humpty Dumpty can climb that wall!"
on July 27, 2013
I teach first grade and my kids want me to read their library books to the class. One of my kids got this one and the class loved it (and so did I). It's a lot of fun. I got my own copy for future classes.
on March 18, 2015
Great story for the rock climber and kids - gave this as a birthday present for my 35 year old son who LOVES to climb - one of his favorite books to read to his kids !!!!
on August 6, 2016
This story is so funny !
on January 20, 2016
This book has been read 100 times since Christmas and is now heading to pre school!
on July 15, 2009
I am a school librarian in Ankeny, Iowa. I had around 100 1st graders read a group of 25 books published within the last year. This book was voted number three!
on July 30, 2014
As an avid rock climber, I've been giving this book to my rock climber friends for baby showers. The "P.S." page at the end clinches the deal (reminder to use safety equipment... and wear pants). Love it!
on January 19, 2015
Fun reading with my class!