- File Size: 970 KB
- Print Length: 277 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Midwest Journal Press (January 12, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 12, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00S77IPG4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#860,392 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #448 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies
- #761 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Tribal & Ethnic > Native American
- #2129 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
Huna, The Secret Science at Work: The Huna Method as a Way of Life (Huna Study Series Book 4) Kindle Edition
|Length: 277 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Huna, The Secret Science at Work: The Huna Method as a Way of Life (Huna Study Series Book 4)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Mr Long gives simple step by step instructions for clearing blockages between the middle self, and the Higher self so you can create the future you want.
I am very eager to read Mr. Long's later book "Growing Into Light".
If you have questions or comments; E-mail me. Two Bears.
Wah doh Ogedoda
More than a book, this manual will guide you to do some deep inner work, which later comes naturally with practice. These Huna techniques are compatible with positive thinking and affirmation, "The Secret", "The Power of Intention", etc. They are an ancient treasure; we are lucky to have access to this sacred information, powerful enough to heal the world.
dear lovers of Huna magic,
... is really composed of two parts. In the first part, Mr. Long goes more deeply (than in his previous book The Secret Science Behind Miracles) into describing how to use Huna to connect to one's higher self. He calls this prayer. We'd call it invocation, but it amounts to the same thing. In the second part of the book he examines Christianity from the standpoint of Huna and illuminates Jesus and his teachings from a Huna perspective. Mr. Long is of the opinion that Jesus was an initiate in Huna lore and that if one examined his teachings with an understanding of Huna, they would come to understand the true meaning underlying Jesus' message. These elves are not christian and yet we found this is be a very valuable look at christianity and a very helpful treatise on magic.
the silver elves
authors of The Book of Elven Magick: The Philosophy and Enchantments of the Seelie Elves (Volume 1)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > Native American Studies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Tribal & Ethnic > Native American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing