Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on January 17, 2014
I'm an environment artist for video games. I've been looking for building reference books of Paris. I bought few books and read some books in public library.
I believe that this is the Best building reference book of Paris. The quality of pictures are pretty great.

If I needed color picture of the certain building in the book, I could easily google it. Because the author has written the address of the buildings. Also there are lots information about when they were built and who were designed it.

I highly recommend this to people who are interested in the buildings of Paris.
on March 17, 2011
When I lived in Italy for 2 years, I didn't want to look like a tourist, so I rarely took photographs. Boy, did I regret that after returning to America. I loved Rome, but when I went to Paris for the first time, I saw what to this day remains the most beautiful city I've ever seen. I took lots of pictures, but of course, they weren't the best quality. I bought a couple of touristy guidebooks with pictures, but their selection of photos was rather limited. Then I found this book. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for, the most beautiful buildings in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. A few of the photos are taken with an odd lens that distorts the view, but the majority of these pictures are simply marvelous. There are other books in this series (London, New York, etc) that are worth looking at, too, but this one is a must.
on February 21, 2011
I am returning to Paris again. The architecture has always interested me. Every street has something to admire and draw your interest. I wanted a book that focused on the buildings. There are many good guide books, but none that give the detail and guidance that this book gives. I plan on taking the book with me. All of the well known buildings are covered, but also many others that are not covered by guide books. If you are interested in the history and information on the period/style of the buildings, then this is the book for you.
on February 14, 2015
Incredible photos paired with solid, brief descriptions. For any architecture fan who appreciates not only the famous "public" buildings but also the incredible array of elegant apt. houses and other architectural surprises that await around every corner.
on July 16, 2015
Having just returned from Paris, this book will allow us to enjoy over and over te experience
on April 5, 2015
Great photos of a city with a sparkling personality, a great wit, and a beautiful facade. I recommend this tome to anyone who has been to Paris, or is thinking about going.
on December 9, 2013
I love Paris and I love architecture and this book puts them both together. I even found my friend's apartment building!!
on January 22, 2015
Everything I wanted
on January 1, 2015
Great!!!!
on March 12, 2013
Although 500 sounds like a lot of buildings, it left me wanting to see more. Also, I would have liked a larger format.