- Series: Chisholm Trail (Book 14)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Texas Christian University Press; First Edition edition (October 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875651453
- ISBN-13: 978-0875651453
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,313,431 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
A Hundred Years of Heroes: A History of the Southwestern Exposition and Livestock Show (Chisholm Trail) Hardcover – October 1, 1995
From the Back Cover
Since 1896 the Fort Worth Stock Show has gone through lean years, but it has grown and prospered in spite of the odds, thanks to the efforts of a handful of visionary and stubborn men. The list of the show's officers boasts such names as S. Burk Burnett, Van Zandt Jarvis, Amon Carter, Billy Bob Watt, and John Justin, among others. A Hundred Years of Heroes is their story.
About the Author
Marie Schein teaches at Tarrant County Junior College.