Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on August 3, 2015
I bought this track for my wife because she is a big Madonna fan; she has liked her work on and off for the last twenty years or so, but I have never been a fan in any capacity. This song to be totally truthful actually made me think Madonna wasn't as terrible as I always thought. To be fair though, the only reason I actually cared for the song was because she took sample from an old ABBA song. With the beat from the ABBA song cranked up with some modern vibes it actually gets stuck in my head quite a bit.

All Madonna fans I'm sure already have this song, but for anyone looking for an upbeat number that won't totally make you question your musical tastes give this song a try.
on October 24, 2015
Bait and switch by Pandora. Not the version that was playing. That's a 20% purchase miss rate from bait and switch given every song I've purchased from them, by mistake or by design. Be sure to always listen to the :30 sample before clicking Buy.
on February 5, 2014
I absolutely loved this song when it was released ages ago. I never purchased it and a few days ago I was looking through walking playlists and this was on it. So I purchased it... so glad I did because it is a great song to walk to and I always flashback to Madonna in the music video. I feel like I am there :) And I dare you not to sing along to it.
on January 17, 2013
I love this song: it is madonna plain and simple. makes you want to dance and enjoy yourself while you're at it... which is the point of many of her songs... that's exactly why i'ved loved her since i was a teenager. Love to sing to her songs, as loud as i can
on April 27, 2016
This song is pure fun. I love it!
on April 1, 2016
there's a glitch in the recording
on November 4, 2013
I really liked this song, so much that I bought it. I hate reviewing music, who am I Rolling stone magazine? but this reviow your purchases keeps coming up, so to clear it I wrote a review.
on April 21, 2014
This is a fun, upbeat dance song to listen to anytime or anywhere. My little brother loves to sing along to it - he's a Madonna fan now.
on February 18, 2015
Love the mp3 option, downloads automatically to your Amazon Cloud!
on November 19, 2015