Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

88%
12%

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on May 7, 2012
I got this puzzle because I loved the hunger games books/movie and because i'm also a huge fan of jigsaw puzzles. i've pieced together multiple puzzles within a short time frame, but this one did take longer than usual. The similar shades of browns, yellows, and oranges make it slightly more challenging but not impossible to complete. The image is beautiful and colorful when finished. It's now glued together and framed on my wall.

I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves the hunger games or anyone looking for a a bit of a challenge
on September 6, 2012
I bought this puzzle for my daughter and husband to work on over the summer during 'down time' and WOW it literally took them all summer to put it together but was so worth it. We framed it then for her to hang in her room and it is a great decoration but also a great reminder of quality time they spent together working on it. If you are planning to undertake it, I would advise getting some containers with lids for sorting the pieces as the subtle color changes are what really makes it tough. I would also advise getting one of the puzzle mats so you can set it off to the side sonce it does take so long to complete.
on March 4, 2016
Gave as a Christmas present. Very hard!
on February 27, 2014
This is a very difficult puzzle. It took the students in our library four months to complete. But they had fun.
on August 30, 2013
Great item! Just like the picture and matches the description fine. It was of good quality. I would buy one again.
on October 8, 2014
This puzzle was so hard my girlfriend and I lit it on fire. For only $2 this was a great date.
on January 17, 2013
Great puzzle, and challenging. Looks beautiful when complete. It's still put together on my table because I don't want to destroy it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.