Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on August 17, 2012
I purchased a hunger games "PENCIL" case for my grandaughter who loved the movie and anything related. When it arrived, It is not even close to a pencil case unless your pencils are of the short variety! It is about 7" long - not the length of a pencil. It is advertised as a "PENCIL" case only when you receive it they call or label it an accessory pouch. Seems like a bit of false advertising. This was purchased through Amazon.

Buyer Beware!
on August 11, 2013
I bought this for my daughter due to the fact she loves the Hunger Games. It's very thick and would recommend to buy.
on August 13, 2012
I bought this for my daughter for back to school. This is not really a pencil case, the tag on it says it is an accessory case. It is a little too short to be a true pencil case, an actual new size pencil will not fit. We are keeping it because my daughter likes the design, but I do not think she will be using it as a "pencil case."
on July 2, 2014
Bought this product, expected to get the same as on pictures, but I came quite another case which I already have :(
on December 25, 2013
This is an amazing thing for school. It can hold pens and mecanical pencils well but full size pencils tend to be a bit to big and they poke through the fabric unless they are shorter than a pen. Otherwise, its amazing
on December 2, 2015
love it
on March 27, 2014
For a pencil case it was a bit short and the fabric was poor quality, must say that this item was a disappointment.
on February 10, 2013
I got this for my younger (high-school age) sister for Christmas. She is a big Hunger Games fan. She loved this! She said she was so excited to take it to school when they got off break!
on August 21, 2012
This product is well made; however, it is too short to hold brand-new, sharpened pencils. I used it, instead, to hold other items my daughter needed in her backpack. Design is nice, though.
on November 8, 2013
The Hunger Games comes out in a couple of weeks and my daughter has read and enjoyed the books, she really wanted this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.