Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on October 16, 2012
This is a very challening puzzle. My 7 year old has better luck with it than I do. It is fun and of course it's Katnis.

However, the second time I pulled the puzzle out to complete some of the puzzle pieces were separated. (i.e. I had a piece of cardboard then I had to find the matching image to go with it.) I glued the image back on to the cardboard and these pieces are not fitting smoothly.
on August 19, 2012
i really liked this puzzle...it was challenging and fun. we had fun putting it together (my daughter and i) it is now hanging in her room. i thought the price was pretty average too. the box it came in was a very nice durable box that you can reuse for other things.
on September 26, 2012
This puzzle took me about a month to put together. I was fine until I got to the part of the puzzle that is red and black next to her neck. It is well made and absolutely beautiful when finished.

I took apart and gave it to a friend to enjoy.
on December 14, 2014
This was one of the hardest puzzle i put together for my granddaughter, but she loves it. However i would not do it again!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 28, 2015
Thanks
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2013
With so many like colors it gets REALLY tough once you get the letters, face and arrows done. Since my 10 year old is the Hunger games Fanatic it was way beyond her abilities!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.