- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter (May 31, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780307886316
- ISBN-13: 978-0307886316
- ASIN: 030788631X
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.7 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 122 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,329 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Hungover Cookbook Hardcover – May 31, 2011
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Milton Crawford was born somewhere north of the Zambezi and west of the valley of the East African Rift in a small town in the middle of Africa. He has travelled the world in search of good liquor, fine food, and game women. Crawford is an author and journalist, and in keeping with the most honorable traditions of the writing profession, a bon viveur and lover of distinction. Author of the bestselling The Hungover Cookbook and The Drunken Cookbook, he has published previous books under a soberer alias.