Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 10, 2013
Hungry girl Is the answer to my prayers! Her recipes are by far the absolute best for what I am looking for. Which is healthier/ lower calorie versions of all the high fat,low fiber super sugary and loaded with unwanted calories comfort foods I love. Her recipes are amazing. She has a talent for finding ways of making all those good can't do without foods you normally have to do without in away that allows them to be apart of your daily life again. And in the most quick and easy ways that anyone could do. It amazes me how super simple they are and what she manages to do with so few ingredients. I mean you do not have to break the bank or be a chef or even turn on your stove for a huge portion of her recipes(your microwave will become your prized possession). for people like me who don't want to spend half their day cooking in order to eat healthy Lisa is Your Hungry Girl! Believe me everyone of her recipes are fast, simple and delish! If you can't tell I am LOVING me some Lisa Lillien. Believe me I am one of those who have struggled with food and my weight because of not being able get on board with the whole never being able to eat the things I love. Don't get me wrong I have done the whole deprivation thing. I mean haven't we all? But could never maintain it. If you can identify with that statement. Then let me just say these cook books(there are many and I have bought them all including the survival guide) are a God SEND!!! I am serious I mean come on I'm losing weight while eating fudge, brownies and cheese cake just to name a few(the cake mugs are all to die for too!!!) need I say more? And for those of you who follow weight watchers these are absolutely the perfect compliment to the program. I can't express how much easier it is to do with these recipes. They make such a difference I truly believe they should be a required buy when you join! Weather you have weight to lose and struggle with the whole diet thing or you just lead a busy life and struggle to eat right do yourself a favor and try HUNGRY GIRL! You won't regret it I promise!!!
on March 11, 2014
I have to say this is a very well printed book. It has many desserts that look really good but some of them are what are in her other books. If you have no will power I suggest you NOT buy this book. There are lots of recipes that serve many people, sometimes around 26, and you can only eat one teeny piece. I would never in a lifetime make this many desserts. I'm so happy with Hungry Girl to the Max which is my bible and I am happy with that one for my desserts. I have learned her way of living so I can adapt my meals with what she is sharing. Think twice before you purchase this book take a trip to the library and check it out first.
on July 7, 2013
This book has more recipes for kids, or quick mug-type cake, or muffin recipes that children/teenagers would enjoy.

I love the way "Hungry Girl, Lisa Lillien" knows the the shortcuts to reduce fat and calorie content. I gave this book to
my daughter who has two young grandchildren so she can make quick, easy dessert treats that are still healthy and
low calorie.

The one request I would make (or suggestion), is that in future cookbooks more pictures of the food recipes be added.
To have to read the recipe and then go to the computer for the picture is more than busy people want to deal with.
on January 20, 2017
I have not made anything yet from the book, but am glad to have it just in case. When I opened up the book, I started reading it like a novel. What fun reading and will have to decide which recipe I will make first. Maybe for Super Bowl!!
on December 2, 2013
I love the recipes, simple ingredients, easy to make and all under 200 calories! I eat dessert first, now I don't have to worry about it!
I'm always worried about how I can make a yummy dessert, yet still make it healthier.
Lisa takes the guess work out of making something appealing to everyone, and with key ingredients you can whip up any recipe. I like trying the new recipes she comes up with for the ingredients I have.
on April 16, 2017
While I'm one for the full fat versions, my sister-in-law LOVED this book. Amazing recipes for yummy treats! Great ideas to satisfy the sweet tooth!
on May 10, 2013
the book and recipes were great. already tried a few. i just wish it had pictures for every recipe. you have to go online to see the pictures.
Top Contributor: Cookingon January 3, 2017
Good book
on June 26, 2014
I am a lifelong dieter. This book has wonderful recipes for having your cake and eating it too! The mug cakes are wonderful. And the best part is all the recipes have nutritional breakdowns and correlate to Weight Watcher Points system. This book has quickly become a much used favorite!
on October 2, 2017
Really liked this! Lots of great recipes,