- File Size: 330 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 7, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A3YAQQQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #39,093 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hunkering Down: Prepping to Survive in Your Home During a Natural Disaster (The NEW Survival Prepper Guides Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 80 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 1 of 3 in The NEW Survival Prepper Guides (3 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The checklist in the back of the book creates a good plumb line for people who want to evaluate their current preparations.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lots of white space.
Just the topics NOT the instructions or details. For example:
The section titled:Bruises
Bruises can occur virtually anywhere on the... Read more
Very understandable and well organized this should be in everyone's personal library. this goes into a lot of details not normally known by the average person.Published 3 months ago by Claybear
I know it's only 99-cents, but we've not been provided a table of contents, no specific info about what's inside or why this is a unique book over the 100's of other... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Arlynn
It's not a list and directions , it's why a list and how to modify the list for you to meet any emergency where staying home is the best choice ! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Dan Earl
Let me summarize this book - have food, boil water before you drink it, good to have a radio. I may have missed a few things but that's pretty much it. Read morePublished 6 months ago by PP
I enjoyed this book. It's great for Novice and experienced Preppers. Easy to understand. I recommend this book.Published 8 months ago by Daniel
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Disaster Relief
- Books > Reference > Survival & Emergency Preparedness
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Natural Disasters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Disaster Relief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Natural Disasters