- File Size: 1433 KB
- Print Length: 476 pages
- Publication Date: February 16, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BH1O3U4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,892,018 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hunt for the Star - Book ONE of the Eldon Archives Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I love every part of this book. The fantasy genre has to be my favorite to read and this book is among one of the best out there. Magic, sword fighting, and questing.. there is nothing better to read about. I highly recommend this book to anyone that loves fantasy books.
The characters are really well-written, and the settings imaginative and I can't wait to see how they develop further in the coming books.
Its great to see characters that aren't one-dimensional, with their own motivations, inner conflicts and personality strengths, both the heroes, and villains, who interact with each other within a great plot line including a quest for an important artefact that can mean the difference in the war against an evil and powerful sorcerer.
I don't want to mention too much about it in case I ruin it, but I definitely recommend you give it a read. I am looking forward to the release of the next book.
Boyhood friends are enlisted during a time of impending war, drafted by an veteran soldier, and gathering others, such as a half-elf that looks like a boy, as they go along. They quest for The Star, while avoiding murderous Krokos, and other critter equally bent on their destruction, to find and stop The Sorcerer. Will they succeed in their objective? Sorry, to know the answer you will have to read the book... oh wait, it's book #1, so I guess we all have to wait.
Although it has some pretty gruesome descriptive acts of violence, I think this book is aimed for younger readers. Not saying it's bad, but it's a bit immature with certain dialogs. This of course could be because of how young the author was when he wrote it. :) But it's still a good read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Historical > Medieval
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Medieval
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult