Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 10, 2011
I purchased this toy for my 3-year-old son and my first impression was that the pieces were larger than I expected (which is good). He has received a lot of toys over the holidays and although this one is not his "favorite" of them all, he does like to play with it and he is intrigued by the end result. It comes with a lot of patterns printed on durable cards so the kids can have a color model to build their designs. The plastic is durable as well- I was worried the little knobs would be breaking off, but they are holding up very well without any sign of wear so far. The only downfall is the price is a little on the upper end. I do like the educational and creative value the toy has to offer, and it was unique to other toys so I just had to have it. I'm looking forward to seeing how he will grow into using it more independently, "free designing."
on October 18, 2012
This is a fine toy. My 2 year old is having fun with it. As it turns out this product is really called Hexi Snaps. These Hexi snaps are merely marketed and distributed by Mindware with a mark up. You can directly order the Hexi snaps here on amazon at a cheaper price.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 6, 2015
These don't hold my child's attention very well but that doesn't mean the product isn't good. The idea cards are great.
on January 9, 2013
I gave these to my grandsons in 2 different states; one family has a 5 and 2 year old and the other has a 3 and 1 year old! They all love them. Some build following the pattern cards and some create their own designs, such as roadways, etc. Excellent choice!
on February 17, 2015
my grandkids love them and they are affordable.
on December 23, 2013
This toy rotates regularly through playtime. After a move it was packed away and when it was eventually removed from its box, play began immediately.
on December 22, 2011
Maybe I'm being picky, but when I spend 30 bucks plus ten dollars in shipping on a toy, I expect it to be like every 10-20 dollar blocks or lego set out there and come with a container. My daughter hasn't played with the toy yet (we're waiting until Christmas) so I can't really speak for the fun or durability of the set, but updates will come.
One person found this helpful
on September 7, 2015
Simple but effective learning tool.
on January 22, 2015
My 2 y-o grandson enjoys this item and it offers different dexterity challenges than his other types of blocks.
on July 10, 2013
We first had to teach our two-year-old granddaughter about the interlocking process. Then she could assemble pieces on her own.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question