Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on December 27, 2013
This is undoubtedly the best thermostat made. I love them. I've installed maybe 5 now in different houses over a few years and just recently ordered 2 more to have as backups. Most of the ones offered today seem to have this feature, or that feature, but none seem to have all the features and benefits of these Hunter 44760s. They're very easy to install on most systems made in the last 20 years or so, and to replace one on a modern system, you can practically do in your sleep. Easy programming, wonderful nightlight feature. There's not one thing I would change about this except to beg Hunter to start producing them again.
on November 28, 2008
We got the thermostat for its programmability and the way it switches between heat and air. All those are great. BUT when the heat does run, the auxillary heat kicks on EVERY TIME. I have spent more time than I care to admit on the phone with tech support, then I found the review that explains that it is what this one does... in an electric heat pump, auxillary heat is VERY EXPENSIVE. So much for the energy star! We have purchased another...Our heat system had NEVER had its auxillary heat on in its four year life. We've replaced it and returned it. I'm watching for my electricity bill and worried...
on May 23, 2017
Easy to install but a bit too many programing options.
on March 24, 2017
Advertising says multiple stage heat pumps. NOT TRUE. Only 2H/1C capable.
on June 23, 2007
We had previously installed a regular programmable thermostat for a standard system. Unfortunately we found out two years (too late) later that if you use a regular programmable thermostat with a heat pump system then you never actually use the heat pump in the winter - you always run off of emergency heat which uses a ton of electricity and runs up the electric bill big time! We've since installed this unit and it works excellent. There are so many programmable features I don't even know where to start! This is an exceptional unit for the price - you won't be dissatisfied!
on November 14, 2014
This was a replacement, we didn't want to change anything so we bought one like we had, this is a easy one to set, the only complaint is it took them to long to ship, the price was great, can't go wrong with this one.
on December 27, 2014
Works great. I got this one to replace one that was 8-9 years old that the light had gone bad on. By getting the same model did not have to mess with the wiring. Just pop on off and pop one one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2013
The thermostat was a perfect replacement for the one I already had, my problem was the packaging had been open, and resealed. The discription was "new", I expect new to be new, and to be this supplier failed, I'm lucky the part worked great with no problems.
on June 6, 2016
My sons installed/programmed- works great.
Thanks
on September 25, 2016
Easy to install and program!