|Item Weight||21 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||46 x 46 x 14.5 inches|
|Item model number||59270|
|Color||Matte Silver, Silver|
|Installation Method||Surface Mounted|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Type of Bulb||Compact Fluorescent|
|Special Features||Variable Speed|
|Usage||Indoor Use Only|
|Included Components||1 Ceiling Fan, 5 Blades, 1 Std. Med. Base CFL Integrated Light Kit,|
|Assembled Diameter||46 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Hunter 59270 Anslee Low Profile Matte Silver Ceiling Fan With Light, 46"
|Price:||$129.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- For indoor use only, Low Profile housing is specially designed to fit flush to the ceiling and is ideal for use in rooms with low ceilings
- Included pull chain allows for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Includes integrated light kit with Cased White glass, Two 14W Standard Medium Base CFL bulbs included
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 126 years in the fan business
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hunter Fan Company
Wonderfully Obsessed for Over 100 Years
Quality: Never satisfied, we develop our own protocols to ensure our fans exceed industry standards.
Design: From the first sketch to the final touch, we craft every detail to make your room come alive.
Innovation: Breaking new ground since 1886, our products always aim to revitalize and revolutionize.
Small Room Fan
- 46" Fan is ideal for small rooms up to 10'x10'
- Perfect for bedrooms, offices, kitchens, bathrooms
Blades come with a light option on one side.
Blades comes with a darker option on the other side.
Cased White Glass
Provides ambient lighting. Includes two CFL bulbs.
Compare with similar items
Hunter 59244 Dempsey Low Profile Fresh White Ceiling Fan With Light & Remote, 44 Inch
Hunter 59269 Anslee Low Profile Fresh White Ceiling Fan With Light, 46"
Westinghouse 7876400 Alloy 42-Inch Gun Metal Indoor Ceiling Fan, Light Kit with Opal Frosted Glass
Mazon 44-in Brush Nickel Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with LED Light Kit with Remote (3-Blade)
Hunter 59268 Anslee Low Profile Premier Bronze Ceiling Fan With Light, 46"
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lighting & Locks||Better Living Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Contemporary Lighting Wholesalers LLC||Amazon.com|
|Blade Color||5 Light Grey Oak / Grey Walnut Reversible blades included||4 Fresh White / Blonde Oak Reversible Composite blades included||5 Fresh White / Natural Wood Reversible blades included||Bronze||—||5 American Walnut / Dark Walnut Reversible blades included|
|Color||Matte Silver, Silver||Fresh White, White||Fresh White, White||42" Gun Metal||Brush Nickel||Premier Bronze, Bronze|
|Fan Size||46 in||44 in||46 in||42 in||44 in||46 in|
|Finish Types||Brushed Steel||Brass||Brass||Steel||Brushed Nickel||Copper|
|Material Type||Metal, Glass||Metal, Glass||Metal, Glass||Glass||Metal||Metal, Glass|
|Mounting Type||—||—||—||Downrod||Flush mount||—|
|Number of Blades||5||4||5||3||3||5|
|Additional Features||Variable Speed||Variable Speed||Variable Speed||—||High Speed Electricity Use (Watts): 58||Variable Speed|
|Style Name||Low Profile||Low Profile||Low Profile||Modern||mazon led satin nickel ceiling fan||Low Profile|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||—||120 volts|
From the ceiling all the way down to the glass, the anslee maintains a consistent curve resembling a refreshing drop of water. This fan is an excellent accent to your contemporary décor. It shines enough light and moves enough air to be the ideal fit for small or standard-sized rooms, and the low-profile hanging system is great for low ceilings.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fan could be challenging to install for someone who has never installed a ceiling fan before but it is doable. I've installed three different ceiling fans in my house by this point so I'm used to the bumps in the road. I already had the electrical box attached to my roof structure so I didn't have to worry about that. Also, this fan had far less parts than my previous Hunter fan so it looks like Hunter has improved the installation process that much to make it easier on us. That first fan took me 2-3 hours to put up. This one took an hour.
There are a few notes on installation to keep in mind before you start.
1) Absolutely install the pull chains before installing the fan. The chains came out of their holes in my housing and it was a bugger to fish them back in. Not impossible, just irritating. There are supposed to be blocks on the chains to keep them from falling out but the blocks on mine had fallen off so I had to fish the chains back into place.
2) The other difficulty was when I was screwing the fan blades on. The screws are difficult to get into place and to get started because you're trying to hold the blade and hold the screws and hold the screwdriver. For some reason, the screws don't "catch" on the threads immediately and it takes a while to get the screws to go in.
3) Plug the light into the plug handing down from the fan before you screw the light kit to the fan. You can't really plug the wires together after you screw the light kit to the fan. The directions have the steps backwards, I think.
Basically, just have some patience and don't try to be in a hurry when installing the fan.
I didn't install this with a remote. I have just one light switch that powers on everything - the light and the fan. If I want to turn one or the other off, I just use the pull chain. One weird thing is that when I first turned the light on after installation, I thought it was incredibly dim and I was disappointed. However, when I went in 5 minutes later, the light seemed perfectly bright. I thought it was my brain playing tricks on me so I experimented and the light does indeed start off dim and then slowly goes up in brightness. I went back to the description on Amazon but couldn't find mention of this. I don't know whether it's the bulbs (I used the two bulbs that came with it) or if it is within the electrical of the fan itself. I like the dim start-off now and actually prefer it. It's not so jarring in the morning at 5:00am :)
The fan is fairly large and while it is low profile compared to what I had before, it does still hang down quite a bit. The description says flush mount but it's really not. The fan hangs down about 8" from the ceiling to the trim ring. That is still less than my previous fan which hung down a good 10-12".
For looks and style, I'd give it five stars because it does look incredible and looks expensive even though it's not. However, I'm giving it four stars because the installation is challenging if you're not a DIYer. However, I can say that Hunter fans last a long time. This is the fourth Hunter I've installed in my house and I only changed it because I wanted a different aesthetic. The other two fans that are still installed are more than 10 years old and I haven't had a single issue with either of them. So I believe the Hunter brand is definitely good.
1. When trying to line up the three screws to connect each blade to the body, lift the blade up toward the ceiling to seed the screws through. It is next to impossible to get them to line up otherwise.
2. Plug the light into the plug hanging down from the fan BEFORE you screw the light kit with the tiny screws into the body of the fan. The wires for the plugs are too short to plug them in afterward, as the directions state to do.
3. It comes with two curly pig tail lights. Get some nice LED bulbs instead.
4. Don't swear during the first three tips. It is a bugger to put together but it is a really nice fan. It is quiet, modern and throws a lo too air.