Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 227 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 301 reviews
on March 16, 2016
Very happy with this purchase. Read many reviews that stated Hunter boots run large. I'm normally a size 8 (sometimes 7.5) in womans and I ordered a 7 and they are perfect! These rain boots are very comfortable and have a cushy feeling in the soles. I love the short length. I'm 5'4" and the top hits just below mid-calf. Also, you can't beat the price versus in department stores. Perfect for the rainy, spring weather!
on November 30, 2016
These are my first pair of Hunter boots and I am very happy with my purchase. I ordered the Matte Black color in a size 9, although I normally wear a size 10. After reading many reviews saying the boots ran too large, too small, and just right, I decided to try them on in-store first. I tried the boots on alone and with the Hunter boot socks as well (Six Stitch Cable, etc.). For me, the size 9 fit perfectly without the boot socks, and they were slightly snug with the boot socks on. If you plan on purchasing just the boots, I would order one full size down from your regular size for those who wear whole-sizes. The boots will fit perfectly with regular socks. If you wear a half size, I would order a half-size down from your regular half-size. The boots will fit great with pretty thick socks. However, if you plan on purchasing the Hunter boot socks and wearing them all the time, I would recommend that you keep your same size if you wear a whole-size. You will have a tiny bit of room left, even with the thick boot socks on. If you order a size down and get the boot socks, they will be slightly snug, but doable. If you are a half size, I would recommend that you still order just a half-size down. The boot socks with the boots will fit perfectly. Don't worry about your calf circumference, these boots will definitely fit, unlike the tall Hunter boots. They are not as heavy as some people may say they are, they do not feel like they will ever fall off (if you get the correct size), they are not bulky, and they are not super hard to get off either. Overall, I would highly recommend these boots to anyone looking for cute, durable, and practical boots for the spring and fall. Hope this helps!
review image review image review image
on February 4, 2017
Adorable boots ! I usually wear a 8.5 or 9 in womens and purchased an 8 in these. They fit perfect with room to spare for thick comfy socks :)
on September 1, 2016
Love these boots! I have them it the tall version as well. Both black. I'm an 8.5 and the 9 fits perfectly. Great value. I use them for gardening mostly since it doesn't really rain in California. :)
on November 7, 2016
Excellent! Good quality, fits comfortable, all the raining day long - in the city. The feet were dry, not any problems. 7 UK - the width is probably more large than medium, was good with additional socks (my daughter's US size 8.5 - 9, EU size - 40)
on April 26, 2017
my wife loves these, and they are stylish, I originally bought them for when she rides with me on ATV, but they are so nice and stylish, will buy her a cheaper pair of boots, these are her go too boots when it rains, she said they feel comfortable all day as she works in NYC and walks a lot. These are heavier, more solid than I thought, good product
on March 5, 2017
Awesome boots. They run a little big, but not so big that you necessarily need to go a size down. Our daughter wears a 6 and we started with a size 5 - which was too snug, so we ended up with a size 6. Roomy, but fits well.
on May 25, 2016
These boots don't leak, which is perfect for their job. Wore these all day in the mud and the rain, and you could barely see the mud left on it, as it came off easily.
on July 20, 2017
Amazing rainboots. They have great insulation and great fit, if you order correctly. Fit somewhat large if you are a half size like I am and order up to the next size. Since they do not offer half sizes, (I am a 7.5 womens) I ordered a size up the first time (size 8) and they were too big and my feet were everywhere on the inside. I returned them and ordered the 7 and they fit perfectly. It is better if they are a little snug on the inside so you don't have to worry about your feet flopping all over the place.
on August 19, 2017
I was worried about the calf width on the boot but was pleasantly surprised! It fit perfectly I even have enough room for some of those boot socks! So happy with this purchase and can't wait to wear them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.