Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on May 25, 2014
Decided to purchase these Hunter boots because my current rain boots seamed too short and stiff. I like
The shaft height to keep pants dry because they are easy to tuck pant legs into; skinny or regular. They seem to run a little on the big side. I am usually 8.5 or 9. I ordered a 9 with plenty of room to add thick socks or a fleece liner. Soft rubber for comfort and flex when walking unlike my other pair from a major outdoor retailer. Gave 4 or 5 stars because of the sizing and price. Would recommend.
on May 8, 2016
I have high expectations for his brand and my expectations were met. I wore these to muddy soccer fields, in the Pittsburgh end of winter slush, and just in typical rain shower and they have been a lifesaver. Highly recommend them.
on August 17, 2017
I love my hunters...great rain boots!!!
on September 27, 2016
I really think these are knock-offs, and I would know having spent plenty of time in Chinese night markets. When they arrived in their beat-up box, I was already suspicious. Then one look at the boots and I thought, "This is what everyone raves about?" They just looked cheaply made, with rough finishing and a cheap buckle. Though I sized a half size down, they were too big and the calves was huge, I looked like I was wearing buckets around my legs. I returned them and purchased the same pair from a different listing on Amazon, and upon receipt I instantly knew that the new pair was the real deal. Everything from the box to the fabric lining to the stamp of those round pieces on the buckle was done with a much higher quality finish. They wear more comfortably and while still a little big around the calves, they fit better. Don't get fooled into these.
on August 14, 2014
Love these Hunters. They were for my husband but he has a wide foot so, with a couple of foot supports in each, I wear them and use them almost daily in the wet or winter weather.
on June 18, 2014
These are expensive but are comfortable (especially with the soft sock inserts), look great and are well made. Great buy!
on November 8, 2015
Way too heavy!
on October 12, 2015
Great pricel
on June 23, 2015
Excellent
on January 5, 2013
Goes with anything...very comfy and durable. Recommend going down a half size even with thick socks on. Love these boots!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.