Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hunter PGP-adj Rotor Sprinkler Heads - 4 Pack - Includes Adjustment Tool
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.5 x 3 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||1.9 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustment tool included in each 4 pack
- 4 Hunter PGP heads with #7 nozzle pre-installed. No Assembly required
- Full-circle adjustment from 50 to 360 degrees
- Improved dirty-water tolerance on the internal gear drive.
- This listing does not include any additional nozzle racks
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Hunter PGP Ultra Rotor Sprinkler Heads - 5 Pack - Includes Adjustment Tool
Orbit 55662 Voyager II Professional 4" Adjustable Pop-Up Gear Drive Rotor Sprinkler Spray Head, 40° To 360° Pattern, 25' - 52' Spray Distance (Ten bonus nozzles included),Black
Orbit Watermaster 55461 Voyager 4-Inch Adjustable Pop-Up Gear Drive Sprinkler Head,2-Pack
Rain Bird 1804VAN - 4" Professional Pop-up Sprinkler - 5 Pack - Adjustable Pattern (0 to 360 Degrees)
Rain Bird Rotor Heads 5000 Rotor Sprinkler Heads. 4-Pack
|Sold By||Jamlyn-Supply||Best Property Services Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Big Frog Supply||Jamlyn-Supply|
|Item Dimensions||10.50 x 3.00 x 8.00 inches||13.50 x 3.00 x 8.00 inches||20.00 x 12.00 x 8.00 inches||7.25 x 5.75 x 2.88 inches||9.50 x 2.50 x 6.00 inches||7.50 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches|
4 pack hunter PGP rotor heads with 7 nozzles already installed in each head. Adjustment tool included. These rotors can be adjusted from 50 to 360 degrees. This listing does not include nozzle racks for each head.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Another product I just discovered... Rather than replace the entire sprinkler head, I discovered that replacement "Hunter 253400 - Hunter PGP Seal Replacement Kit" is available to repair at half the cost. Leaking heads are the most common problem due to seal deterioration with age..
3. Another helpful repair tip... If you live where there is hard water, that can cause premature leaking and failure of heads due to limescale buildup. The inside of the sprinker can be removed and the head and seals dipped in "FORE Dene Bowl Cleaner - Quart". This will dissolve even the largest buildup of hard water deposits in less than 5 minutes which almost always eliminates the leaking. This is hydrochloric acid so follow the safety instructions. It is MANY times stronger than similar cleaners available in retail and home improvement stores.