|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$96.96 - $150.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- Women's Hunter Tall High Gloss Black
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Wellington High Gloss Boot by Hunter is a mock style boot with buckle detail. Seamless and waterproof construction.
Whether you're trudging through your daily routine in wet conditions or enjoying an afternoon with the kids stomping around in the mud, this sleek boot from Hunter will keep your feet dry and protected. Its full rubber construction is lightweight, flexible, and easy to clean, while its sponge insole and treaded outsole offer comfy, sure footing. This version is extra glossy for a more fashionable look.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002CQU1PY
- Item model number: Hunter Original Tall Gloss
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 26, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are expensive, but if they last a long time it will have been worth it. I got the red shiny ones and it's lovely.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Birthday present for my daughter! She loves her new rain boots! Thanks for quality rain boots!Published 8 months ago by lee price
Bought for grand-daughter, good price, they were a big hit!Published 16 months ago by Maureen Fiore
Color was different and they charged me $15 to return them. Terrible!!! Very disappointed!!Published 21 months ago by jen mccallister
I LOVE THESE BOOTS. they are so stylish and sturdy. Totally worth the money if you're buying rain bootsPublished on August 5, 2014 by sarah woody
The boots fit great, love them. I can't wait to try them out in Milwaukee this winter. I got my gloves, my jacket and I'm set for a cold winterPublished on July 28, 2014 by Lori Kalfayan
These boots are by the most expensive boots i bought after my uggs. I really needed to make sure that it would be perfect or else it would be such a waste of money. Read morePublished on March 17, 2014 by Shamina Akther
I bought these to remain comfortable and dry when walking the dog on rainy days. I bought the Gloss finish in Black and they are very nice when you first get them. Read morePublished on February 17, 2014 by Nicole Joniec