Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on February 17, 2014
I bought these to remain comfortable and dry when walking the dog on rainy days. I bought the Gloss finish in Black and they are very nice when you first get them. After a few months of wearing them in rain and some snow, they are now faded looking and not so glossy looking- and they have a white film on them (this appeared before the salting for snow). I guess I need to go and buy the cleaner/polish set for these now, but, for $150 rain boots, I expected a bit more. They are fine for a spring or fall rainy day, but, in the Winter, you definitely will want to invest in the Welly Socks....What a lot of money to spend on dry AND warm feet AND to keep the boots looking shiny. I don't think I would buy them again at this rate. I do get compliments on them and they certainly are functional and stylish (if you can keep them looking good).
on July 2, 2017
Too tight around leg.
on November 14, 2013
She loved them. It's the only shoes she wore the entire time. According to her, they are extremely comfortable and perfect for rainy weather. Which we faced a lot of in London. She doesn't understand why she didn't own a pair for the 28 years she lived not the East Coast.
on January 11, 2011
Wonderful quality and very comfortable. Honestly, $125 for a pair of rubber boots is quite unreasonable. However, if vanity outweighs reason, then you won't worry about how much you paid. I wear my boots in the snow and on wet days. They are warm. The liners come in all sorts of colors which is great for matching up the boots with your coat or outfit. TIPS: order one half size down. Be sure to purchase the riht size for Liners. Some people complain about the seam on the liners for being uncomfortable. If you get the correct size, the liners are warm and comfortable.
on December 29, 2013
I live in Seattle so it rains here a lot. I put these on and they're so freaking comfortable. If you're skeptical of the price, it's well worth it. I'm a size 7 and they fit PERFECTLY.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2014
The boots fit great, love them. I can't wait to try them out in Milwaukee this winter. I got my gloves, my jacket and I'm set for a cold winter
on November 11, 2013
I have been wanting a pair of Hunter boots but found, much to my dismay, that the shaft of these digs into the back of my thighs - particularly when sitting or climbing stairs. So....I had to return them. It would be great if Hunter made boots in a shorter, "petite" size (I am 5'2").
on November 25, 2014
Color was different and they charged me $15 to return them. Terrible!!! Very disappointed!!
on April 13, 2015
Bought for grand-daughter, good price, they were a big hit!
on March 16, 2011
I ended up returning the size 10s and purchasing 9s. I'm a true 9.5 shoe size, so I usually order up if a style only comes in whole sizes. In this case, the 9s fit absolutely perfectly even with the wellies.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.