Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on April 24, 2015
WAY TOO MANY ADS! Very little is dedicated to actual hunting. I was hoping for added insight but was disappointed. The pricd is great, so maybe that explains all the ads. I recommend Field & Steam.
on October 21, 2012
Content is fairly varried, from hardware to techniques. Overall not a bad publication.

My three main complaints are:
(1)You don't get 12 issues in a year. The number of issues was reduced after I paid for a full prescription.
(2)Page after page of advertising for the Sportsman Channel.
(3)The gear reviews often don't seem very unbiased, with a heavy lean toward whatever happens to be advertised on the next page.
on April 8, 2016
Pamphlet with 80% ads.
on May 2, 2017
One of my favorite magazines. Excellent articles on all kinds of hunting. Predator hunting to deer to turkey and everything in between.
on March 7, 2016
Probably the least well written of all the hunting and fishing magazines on the market.
on December 12, 2016
AAA+++ Great product fulfilled all my expectations! Not for the Bambi- tree hugger crowd! Cheers!
on October 6, 2013
Like many hunters, I have to go to work most days. Reading this magazine in the evenings gives me a little "vacation" back to the pheasant field or deer blind and keeps me up to speed on new gear. I love it when I open my mailbox and see my new copy. I am not a fisherman, and I like that half the magazine isn't dedicated to a rod and reel.
on July 22, 2017
Great articles
on July 31, 2015
I've subscribed to this magazine off and on for thirty years. Great Mag. One of the few that are for hunters only. But it seems to get thinner and thinner each year. That is just a sign of the times.
on June 5, 2017