- File Size: 234 KB
- Print Length: 128 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wild Unicorn Books (November 12, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 12, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017MLWFVQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,783,139 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1116 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Coming of Age
- #3293 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- #6518 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Hunting Wild Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 128 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the story of a girl trapped in a terrible situation that grows steadily worse. She is the handmaiden to a defiant princess who is in dire circumstances partly because of something the heroine caused to happen. It all got very suspenseful. Although the characters are very different, the background of living gods reminded me of the books by Lois McMaster Bujold where the gods are very close to our side of the world. The writer created a very vivid and strange world, and I really liked the story.